Notebook.

( note: guys.... first time ko palang makagawa ng SPG na story >///< p-paki comment nlng kung... alam nyu na... nagustohan nyo po.... please!!!! i BEG YOU ... and since i got a a stalker/ stealer of my stories which is scary  ; ^ ; im gonna create a story for him/her since he/she kept stealing my notebook which i write stories when im in school... and miraculously bringing it back the day after...)

~my POV~

"What the HELL???!!" i said as i search frantically in my bag for my notebook. "MY FIRST CHAPTER!! DUUUDE WHAT THE HELL??!!" i said almost crying.

"THAT WAS A 5 paragraph chapter!!" i whined to myself..

first in school... now in my own HOME???!!

"WHO the HELL is stealing my STORIES?!" i screamed.

I gave up...

I re-wrote my 5-pain-in-the-ass paragraph of 5th alice...  (which i will be posting soon :D)

I opened my Very old cellphone, which i rarely used.

I played Spice by Vocaloid (Len kagamine)

it sounded like it was seducing or dedicatingsexual fantasies to someone.

What the hell am i thinking? :/

I stopped the player and opened my air-purifier into medium and made it swing.

it was sooo hot (well duh :/)

I removed my pajamas revealing my bably blue low-waited laced undies.

and i was only wearing a loose, silky, and frilly top.

which i brought from Comic Alley.

~Stalkers POV~

She doesn't know i was on the of her double decked bed...

i was looking at her and Damn she was so sexy (i know i have curves XD no kidding ||D)

"hmm.." she said, i quickly head back to my hiding place....

God... she had a small room... but at least i can press myself in her...

i smirked at the thought.

She walked to switch off the lights, her legs was so smooth.

and boom... it was dark.

this was unlikely of her, i thought she was afraid of the dark... or maybe she\s trying not to be afraid...

I stealthily climbed down on the top bunk of the bed, and i can hardly see... but i felt her soft, coll, and Sound proof bed...

I carefully sat on the side and felt her tensity, she was still awake.

I smiled, she cannot see my face but i can feel her, this must be fate.

I sat there moving slowly as i lay down my head.

she whined and moved backwards at the other side of the bed higging her Body pillow.

~My POV~

It was getting scary, i was having a cool, cold sweat...

i hugged my pillow tighter.... wrapping my legs around it, i winced.

i wanted to say something..

yes.... i should say something....

"a-anyone..." my voice came out shaky..

i felt someone was just beside me. "i-im scared" i whispered digging my face into my  body pillow...

(note: wala akong time guys tomorrow nlng :DDD GUD EVE!!!!)