Angel Knows (A TaeNy ANGST Story)

Angel Knows

by: barney01

This story is NOT MINE. I re-posted it here for some reason. Credits to the respective owner. Anywayssss... HELLO to the TaeNy shippers out there! KF and BY issues are really depressing right? :( My poor TaeNy heart is so broken right now :'( Damn NIKON and OREO. T______T  Oh well, this story is one of my fave TaeNy one shots. Though its ending is oopps oopps hurt hurt.

ANGEL KNOWS

Taeyeon just smiled as her girlfriend kept complaining about those things that she would never be. They had been together since freshman year. They met when Taeyeon was looking for roommate at her newly bought apartment. It was two bedroom apartment and she was living alone, so she thought that it would be better to lease the other room.

That was how she met Tiffany.

Latter they found out that they were going to the same university. Tiffany was in business major while Taeyeon in art, majoring in painting. They had different personalities. They didn’t share any single friend, they were in different world. Despite all of that, they clicked to each other. They liked to lay down at their apartment rooftop garden to star gaze and spent hours to talk randomly.

After six months of living together, Tiffany confessed to Taeyeon. At first Taeyeon was reluctant to accept Tiffany’s confession because of her condition.

Taeyeon lost one of her legs when she was 10 years old because of an accident. Her family was wealthy enough to provide an artificial leg for her but she still needs walking stick to help her walked properly. Sure she could take care of herself just fine, she just couldn’t move that fast or walked for a long time.

Taeyeon was afraid her condition could be a bother to Tiffany as she was an active girl, unlike Taeyeon who liked to spend most of her time in a quiet place with her sketch book. Tiffany was a member of the university swimming team, she liked to party all night at weekend. Basically she was the complete opposite of Taeyeon.

But Tiffany was pretty consistent. Finally Taeyeon gave up and accept her. They decided to ‘hide’ their relationship because they didn’t want extra attention from others. They wouldn’t deny their relationship but they wouldn’t announce it either.

No one had any suspicion at Taeyeon and Tiffany’s relationship because they barely looked together in campus. In fact there was only two people who knew about them, Sunny as Taeyeon’s best friend and Jessica, Tiffany’s best friend.

At one afternoon, Taeyeon and Sunny was watching their university sports event, particularly swimming race, because Tiffany was one of the athlete. There were so many people watching.

Taeyeon got pushed from time to time as she couldn’t stand properly, thanks to Sunny though, that girl helped Taeyeon moved and because of her they were able to get seat at good place.

Taeyeon was cheering for her girlfriend at her best. She ignored the weird stares that came from others around her as they were barely heard Taeyeon talked before, and now she was cheering like one of Tiffany’s crazy fans.

Seems like God heard what Taeyeon had prayed for. Tiffany won 1st place. But the latter action was hurting Taeyeon. After Tiffany knew she won, she ran to Yuri, one of her teammates, hugged her and pecked her lips. People were cheering at them.