Never mind *jacob whitesides*

* "I thought you loved me" I said my eyes full of hurt and sadness. "I do I just need to go I'll be back before you know it" Jacob said softly. He kissed me one last time because this would be the last time I would see him for nearly a year. "Bye" I said hardly audible. I didn't know that was the last time I would see him for nearly 3 years.*

Elle P.O.V

Jacob Whitesides. My ex best friend and boyfriend . I'm on my way to magcon right now . I'm gonna surprise him. I doubt he will remember me. 3 years ago I had blonde hair, blue eyes and loved pink.

Now I'm 15 have long brown straight yet hippy style hair, I have hazel contacts and I'm more to the hipster side.(looks like andrea russet). I'm getting a 2 hour lecture from my older brother Billy on boys and how to defend myself when they try things. Magcon starts tomorrow at 4 and It's 7:00 so by the time I get to the hotel I'm catching some shut eye.

hey mah lovelies hope you have liked this so far . I'm having major Jacob feels rn so yh I decided to make a fanfic.Elle is pronounced El.xxx Kay

Elle P.O.V

I woke up pumped for the day. I brushed my teeth and went to get changed. I put on a leather skater skirt, a tight white sleeved baseball top with Knoxville printed in black lettering . I paired with a pair of chuck taylors. I straightend my hair adding a black beanie and put natural make up on and adding some lipgloss. I gotta say I looked FLAWLESS . I took a quick mirror picture and quickly got my things running out the hotel room. By the time I got there it was 3:30 and there was some BIG ASS line so I had to wait in line A LONG time . Finally after 2 and a half hours I was at the front. I gave my ticket,got a little pink wristband. I went over to Taylor and Dillons line first.

"Can I take a selfie with you" I said shyly

" sure bae" Taylor said with his cute country accent . We took a couple of selfies and he signed my phone case. Next I went to dillon who is SO cute. We took like a Billionion selfies and he signed my phone case. I went to the rest like jack and jack,Aaron,mahogany and Matt. When I got to Jacob I was really nervous though.

"Hi bae" Jacob said when it was my turn. I tensed up a bit "H-ii"

He pulled me in for a hug. He still hadn't noticed it was me."What's your name beautiful he said as he signed my beanie."Elle" I said with a small smirk.

He looked up giving a small smile "My ex best friend's name was elle"

"Oh so I'm still not your best friend" I said with a hint of sass. He looked up hope yet happiness in his eyes. " Elle" he bellowed . Everyone stared at us at this state. He picked me up and swang me around. Girls gave me death glares but I didn't care. I hugged him." Elle you look amazing,your hair and your eyes."He stared into my eyes "I missed you" I managed to say but tears flooded my eyes. Jacob gently grabbed my arm and took me backstage. We exchanged numbers,hugged and he invited me to his hotel room afterwards.

*After Magcon*

I walked more like ran to my hotel room. I wiped my make up off only adding concealer, mascara and some lip balm. I got changed into a black leggings,a maroon sweater, black doc martins and a black bowler hat. I straightend my hair before putting the hat on and I added my nose piercing on.

I got my phone and texted him

From Jacobiii;)

*Come down we're waiting for you*

From Ellebear: )

*on my way SmellyWelly*

From Jacobiii;)

*Ok Elleissmelly*

From Ellebear: )

*are we actually 15*

I put my phone away and raced downstairs . There was Jacob and two other girls. " Hey this is mahogany my other best friend you've already met" I waved to mahogany and she waved back smiling."This is Olivia my girlfriend"

When I heard those words I died not of sadness but of jealousy . (Olivia looks like madison beer but blue eyes and blonde hair). Olivia smiled fakily at me and when Jacob turned around she rolled her eyes and faked puked. Mahogany must of saw because she came close to me and whispered "None of us like her" I smiled sheepishly. Olivia and Jacob. I deeply wished I was Olivia I can tell Jacob is in love.