1~ Meeting HIM

Makenzie POV

Hi, im mackenzie. I'm being forced to go to this stupid high school party by my friends. I just moved here to Ridgewood and so they want me to get to know people. I'm gong to be introduced to my friends group of friends. I heard its hard to get into their group so I hope they like me. I'm in a short ass skin tight dress.

Music is loud, shaking and vibrating the house. My new friend brynn leads me through the house to a large group of people.

Brynn: hey guys! This is kenzie.

She introduced me to everyone of them.

My eyes stopped at one boy with emerald green eyes. Hey smirked down at me and I shifted on my feet.

Brynn: welp, let's party!

The house smelled of alcohol and body sweat but I didn't mind it.

I walked towards the kitchen to get a drink when I was pulled into a hallway and pushed up against a wall.

"Your really hot, I haven't seen you around."

Kenzie: uhm thanks but please don't touch me.

Guy: I don't think you have a choice babe.

He lent down and forcibly made out with me. I tried pushing him off of me but he was too strong. His breathe reeked of alcohol as well.

I felt him being ripped off of me. I looked up and see the same emerald ees from eatlier. I've learned his name is johnny.

Johnny: don't touch her, whats wrong with you?

Guy: she was clearly liking it, let us be.

Johnny looked down and saw the panic in my eyes.

Johnnys eyes shifted back to the guy.

Johnny: actually she's with me bud, get lost!!

The guy immediately ran away.

Kenzie: th.. thankyou...

Johnny: no problem.

Johnny fixed the collar on his jacket and walked away.

I stood there shocked.

I walked out of the kitchen and back to the main area. Everyone was dancing. I met up with brynn and had a few drinks.

It's been a few hours and im a little drunk but not really. I walk outside to where the pool is and sit at one of the lawn chairs, looking up at the sky.

"Beautiful night, isn't it"

I turned around to see Johnny walked towards me.

He sat down next to me. I sat there shivering because of how much the temerature had dropped.

Johnny: here, come here.

He opened his arms and I scooted closer to him as he wrapped his arms around me.

My checks turned red and I knew it.

Johnny: how are you liking the party?

Kenzie: it's been good, I've met alot of people.

Johnny: any guys?

I could feel him tense up a bit.

Kenzie: yeah, a few.

Johnny just nodded.

Johnny: it's getting late, do you have a curfew?

Kenzie: yup in like 10 minutes.
Johnny: I can take you home if you'd like.

Kenzie: oh I don't want to cause you any trouble

Johnny: no trouble at all if it's for you.

Kenzie: well then yes, I would love a ride.

We both got up and made our way through the crowded house tigether, then out the front door.

When we arrived at my house he got out.

Kenzie: thanks for the ride.

Johnny: no problem. I will see you tomorrow right?

I nodded and smiled.

He leaned in for a hug wrapped his arms around me kind of like earlier.

He drove off once I got inside. My mom and sister were sleeping so I snuck up the stairs quietly