1 : Intro

Hey! My name is Tina, I'm just your everyday middle school girl. LIE! I am everything but that with a great story. I am about 5/4 and 1/2 my aunt always told me the half always counts so never forget it! I had brown hair but I died it so it's blonde, I am skinny and according to Lauren " I gotta THICC bootay!" My favorite color is black I guess you could call me an emo lesbian like everyone else, but I in no way find girls attractive. I am a band nerd, and I am emo, not lesbian. I have a lot of amazing friends but right now one is very important in this story, her name is Lauren, she is goofy, cute, kinda chubby but definitely a cutie. She also plays Clarinet.
You will learn later on why she is the most important in this story. All of my friends are some sort of lgbtq which gives people the thought of me being les. Also the fact that I play trombone? My other friends include but are not limited to, Kaitlin, Rose, Kayla, Tori, and Alex.
Kaitlin is loud, short, goofy and plays the sax.
Rose is cute, chubby, les, she plays cello, and has the sweetest laugh ever.
Kayla is blonde, les, kind, plays trombone, and she is very serious about school.
Tori is kind, understanding, gives great massages, plays the trombone, questioning, and she is naturally very smart.
Alex is an amazing artist, gay, kind but doesn't know boundaries, he is in choir. I have some more but they will be explained later.

~ questionarynumbers