Pilot

"Everyone, everyone! Gather around, and watch as we show you, what happens when you overstep the Prince's boundary!" A fat short man dressed in a yellow tailcoat, white stockings and curled up shoes yelled.

His balding head reflected the light from the sun as he read from a scroll.

The prince stood next to the Herald. His black hair grown out to his ears. the small crown he wore was golden and sat on top of his head. The prince's blue eyes looked straight ahead, his arms crossed across his chest.

"Anastasya, come along now, we have to watch or we'll be next" An elderly woman whispered as she passed by the girl.

"Why is any of this necessary?" Anastasya asked as she stood up from the wooden chair. Anastasya followed the rest of the townspeople towards the center where the short man called from.

She looked up and saw a jester with his eyes downcasted. His hair was a dark blue and his hat was slipping from atop his head.

"Not another Execution" The town butcher sighed as he rubbed his temples.

Anastasya blinked twice. 'Execution?' She thought to herself.She gasped as her Emerald green eyes widened.

Anastasya pushed through the crowd while murmuring apologies and soon got to the front of the stage.

Her eye's darted around as she found stairs and climbed them to the stage.

"What do you think you are doing to this young man?" Anastasya asked, while walking up to the jester.

"Who do you think you are?!" The bald man asked.

Anastasya looked straight into his eyes and gave him a death stare.

"Ahem" A prince with neck-length navy blue hair and ocean blue eyes coughed. His arms were folded across his white and blue suit top. His black slacks wiggling slightly as he tapped his slightly pointed shoes. He was excruciatingly handsome, many girls would beg to touch him.

Anastasya frowned. "If you are really a prince, why would you punish ANY of your subjects?" She looked at the 'prince'

The bald Herald's eye's widened. "You dare speak to his maje-"

"Silence" The prince shut his eyes and the Herald stopped talking and looked down.

"And you." He pointed at Anastasya, "You are to come to the palace. Remove the Jester from his spot and take him back to the palace." He turned around and started walking.

"You are all dismissed. Woman, follow me" His shoes made tapping noises as he walked to the edge of the stage and off.

"W-what..." Anastasya mumbled as she stood up.

"Miss. . ." A voice called from behind her.

She turned around and saw the jester looking up at her with violet eyes and a sheepish smile. "Thank you", His voice sounded so pure and beautiful, Anastasya found herself staring at his face which had a draw on black tear that had been smudged. He was handsome as well, and made her heart ache at the fact that such a sweet, handsome man could've died.

She smiled a half smile and nodded "If it's to help innocent people like you"

"Woman!" The prince raised his voice from next to the carriage.

"Excuse me?" Anastasya whispered to herself as she followed him.

What a stupid Prince, I'll never bow to him...

           OVER MY DEAD BODY