euphoria theory

The members have certain members they're close to seen in run, I need u, epilogue, prologue and euphoria.

For instances jimin and j-hope, taehyung and RM, suga and jungkook. As seen in each mv you can see that suga and jungkook are close, when in prologue: young forever when they're all sitting around the fire jungkook is laying on suga lap suga kept playing around with his lighter what is seen in all mv technically however jungkook blew out the flame. Also in the highlight reel you can see suga and jungkook sat next to each other on the piano the rooms empty, this could be one of jungkooks flash backs with suga at hospital. As they're always together this is properly why you see jungkook saving suga from the fire in euphoria.

As you get the idea of how they're partnered together why is it that Jin is left out he hasn't really got a partner. Jin has a different expression to the other members when the camera is focused on him it's rather a sad look or confused.

In the i need u mv you can see each member dies in some sort of way or something bad happens but except jin.
For example j-hope and jimin. Jimin could've tried to drown himself in the bath and j-hope takes pills and collapsed at the bridge, this is also why you see them both at the hospital together in the epilogue.
Suga sets his room on fire and taehyung jumps of scaffolding. They didn't do this because Jin hyung had passed away it could be due to past experiences leading to depression.

For example in the highlight reel you can see j-hope close his eyes before blowing out his candle it's in black and white so it obviously has to be a memory right ? You can see what looks like younger version of j-hope being abandoned by his mother.

Taehyung has just murdered his drunk father what could have lead him to jump.
On the other hand jungkook was run over what could be from Jin wasn't the car what hit jungkook the same as the one Jin was driving right, this could also be the reason behind jungkook is in hospital in the highlight reels.

In the highlight reel you can see that each member ended up with a girl, but near the end something bad also had happened to them death or being dumped. This is why Jin says "if we could turn back the clock, where should we go back? Once we reach that place will all our mistakes and errors be undone?" Jin wants to turn back time to like it was before everything happened.

This could be why we see a butterfly in a couple of the mv's. In the prologue Jin records and butterfly, and in run RM finds a black card with a butterfly. The butterfly can represent three different things
1: the butterfly affect is when you can alter paths 
2: it can mean something good of rebirth or transition
3: or bad omen, death or misfortune
jin had the ability to go back in time to change things he had caused a butterfly affect in their current time, this why you see taehyung on the phone to someone possibly j hope and you see them two together in euphoria( accept for V dad being on the floor j hope is sitting against the walls ) RM black butterfly card gave bad luck to him and other members causing death and misfortune, doesn't help the colour black can also represent death.

Adding to this in i need u, Jin is seen with white petals the meaning behind white petals is sympathy Jin is sorry towards the other members and also could be sorry towards the facts he had ran over jungkook.

In euphoria j-hope had left the hospital maybe to meet v, leaving jimin on his own. jimin tries to escape through the doors but couldn't, this is one jimin imagines the other members to come visit him and had some sort of party like in run. you can then see all the members jimin  has imagined run towards the same door but got through, this is when it becomes more colourful and bright when their euphoria begins.

Rm also does the same thing as in euphoria and In prologue when he saw taehyung lying on a mattress he went to help him up. This could also be jimin imagining this because maybe he's remembering the past and wants to be happy again.

As you can see it hey go to the place where taehyung had jumped into the water and possible drowned. Each member is wearing white this could show purity and a new beginnings. This is when Jin decides to climb up the scaffolding to then record the members what he's done in each mv linked to this. On the other hand you can see taehyung giving Jin the look Jin had given taehyung when he climbed up there. This could be because taehyung had some sort of de ja vu like he's recognised the scene but confused to why ( but Jin could of really had turned back time and fixed it all)

If the ending of this theory didn't work my other one could be Jin sacrifices himself for the other members to be happy in a different mv I don't remember what one you can see a sign what says omelas a part of their song lyric in euphoria is " when I'm with you I'm in utopia"
Utopia is a place in omelas, there was also a booked named the ones who walked away form omelas. Written in 1973
It's about a misery of a single child. This single child could be Jin as he was in his group at the happy times but didn't have anyone really close like the other members. So Jin sacrifices himself for the other members to be happy in the prologue it says  "you can be happy as long as where together"

At the end of euphoria you can see Jin still standing at the top could be seeing a flashback of taehyung when he jumped in but it was like re winded so he he came out of the water like in the highlight reel. Jin was successful and this is why he smiles. But after we don't know what will happen with Jin if this theory is some what similar.

I'm really sorry if this doesn't make sense my use of vocabulary and grammar is probably crap but this is also my first ever theory I've made so hope you like 😂