Chapter 1

"Karly!!!" I hear Rachel scream from outside of my window.

Today I'm going to hang out with Rachel and her stupid stoner friends, she's been practically begging me to come and join her. i giggle at the thought of what could possibly happen today.

"I'm coming down in a second!" i shout back at her. Rachel jumps up in excitement.

I grab my wallet and place a mint on my tongue, the fresh taste tingles my mouth to shape my lips into a sour frown. I don't even come close to trying to look good today, i'm just hanging out with a bunch of rebellious, rowdy, weird kids that i can only judge by the countless stories i've heard from Rachel.

"Karly come onnn!!" Rachel exaggeratedly whines. I roll my eyes back at her and stomp down the stairs to my front door.

Before i can even open it, Rachel is pounding on the glass, i reach for the knob and practically knock her over.

"Your insane" i mutter as i walk right past her

"Oh come on ! Tell me your not the least bit excited to ride in Scott's car" Rachel says as she follows me out the door, almost whining.

She speaks of Scott as if he is some comparison to young Leonardo Dicaprio, one of my favorite actors; when in reality i've never heard of this kid in my life.

After what feels like 5 hours of Rachel rambling on and on about these people, Scott pulls into the driveway and greets us with a weird but somewhat comforting smile and instructs is to hop in the back.

Rachel and I follow his hand motion and reach for the door, but to my surprise, i spot 4 other guys; they all look around 17 and their eyes bloodshot already. The car reeks of marijuana and music is blaring some insane rapper. it's absurd honestly. Rachel doesn't seem to be shocked whatsoever and plants a kiss one one of the 4 kids , who i presume is her boyfriend Dillon.

The shock on my face as my jaw drops shows I'm unfamiliar with this type of lifestyle, as i spend most of my days laying in bed on YouTube

"Oh great" i mutter under my breath, "what could get any weirder than this" i think as i squeeze my way in the tight space between Rachel and Dillon.

Scott puts the care into drive and we jolt back as he speeds down the road to who knows where.