✿ chapter 1 ✿

▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Յ𝔯𝔡 𝔭𝔬𝔳 █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂

"Wakey wakey Baby", Jin say softly as he lightly shake three years old Taehyung. Taehyung open his puppy eyes and giggle cutely. "Hewwo eomma", Taehyung's cute voice say and on his face come beautiful smile. Namjoon walk behind Jin and warps his arms around around Jin's waist. "Hi babies", Namjoon smile, oh yes, Seokjin and Namjoon are dating. "Hi babe" Jin answer and smile.

"Let's change your clothes TaeTae, shall we?" Jin sweet talk to Tae as he  pick up little baby, and then he change Tae's nightclothes to pink hoodie and white shorts.

"Baby, shall we go to eat?" Jin ask and give small kiss to baby's cheek. "Yesh!" Taehyung scream and Jin just laugh. Namjoon steal Taehyung from Jin and then he run to kitchen while Jin and Taehyung laugh.

Soon they arrived to kitchen Taehyung start scream because he see his others appas. "Good morning Tae Baby", Jimin smile and take Taehyung to him and hug him. "Let's eat strawberries!" Jimin day and put Tae in is own feeding chair.

Little Tae claps his hands and open his mouth for strawberries. Jungkook start take video when Jimin start feed strawberries to Tae. Jungkook and Hosoek laugh at their baby's cuteness.

"I'm liwke tt!!" Taehyung sing and start dance tt cutely. "Honey you are cute but focus at eating" Namjoon laugh.

"Hey guys", their manager say and walk to boys. "Now, let's go, we should go to countdown live", manager say and boys just say yes.

Soon they are arrived at countdown live. Jungkook pick Taehyung up and then they walk out of the car in fro t of cameras. Fans screaming and Taehyung hide his face by his little hands.

"Baby smile at cameras", Jimin beg. Taehyung nod and smile at cameras beautifully. "Taehyung I will adopt you!" Some fan scream and make Taehyung's appas mad.

✿-✿-✿-✿

Hi I'm 16 years old, half Chinese girl! My name is Yein. I am not really good at English but I hope you liked that! <3