Cover girl ➳ Bieber

Justin Bieber. A name, but not just a name, the name. A name owned by none other than the canadian celebrity. A celebrity that is known not for his music, his extremely good looks, or how he was discovered through YouTube, but for being the most hated man in America.

Being famous means having to deal with the good and the bad, the pros and the cons. That means having the money, the luxurious items, and the hot girls that come with it, and that's all that Justin could ever want to have. Well what any man would want anyway. It was a normal thing to want.

But along with the enjoyable items comes the horrific expenses. The hate, the paparazzi that swarm you wherever you go, but most importantly, the expectations. At a cost of being someone well-known there are specific things people look for in you, and when you do not up bring that image they see, they talk. They judge. They start ridiculously cruel rumors, all because of not being someone they want you to be.

So when they make the assumption to the worst because of the careless mistake a teenager like Justin would make, the hate comes in.

Now don't get the wrong idea, every well known person is bound to get hate from someone or thing, because of the expectations not reached. But Justin continuously makes mistakes that some people are not too happy about. So they decide to put an end to it.

And so it came to be that the most hated man in America is wanted dead. Not only by one, but by multiple people. So how the police know who is the one behind the death threats are unknown and unspoken of, and the management of Justin Drew Bieber is forced to go to their last resort,the Cover Girl.