Darkness

Chapter 1   

It was Halloween and every little kid was either getting scared or trick-or-treating,every teen-ager was out scaring little kids for there candy or for the laugh or pranking or just plain trick-or-treating,but not me,yesterday i was blamed for starting a fight at school so now my parents have grounded me and had have forbid me to go out and have fun to day."May! Me and Your Father are Going out to Eat! I BETTER NOT FIND YOU OUT!!!! AND IF I DO GOD KNOWS WHAT I WOULD DO!" my mother yelled from down stares,"OK!!" i yelled back angerly.I herd the frount door slam shut and the car start and my parents driving off in to the the foggy night.

I looked at my watch it was only 9:25pm, i could sneek out for a little bit i told my self so i put on my jeans and my t-shirt and opened my window and hopped on the roof and than climed down the vine wall,ok now to go for a walk.As i was walking there were little kids running around screming and teen-agers running after them with scarey make-up on and masks, i just giggled to my self and kept on walking I walked past an ally, "help....help" i walked back words and in to the ally "Hello?? you asked for help" "help...me...." "Hello?",i kept on waking straight untill i came apon a big green dumpster,"umm...Hello are you behind there?? Hello?"i perd behind the dumpster,"HA GOT YOU!" he jumped on top of me and i fell to the ground,"you stupted teen-agers im not a little kid!!!, anyways if you jumped on top of one of thoughs little kids like this at your size you would kill them!!!" i said to the stranger,he looked puzzled "well than i thought girls like you knew better than to go in a ally when someones screming for help it could be a Perv.,or a rapest,or even a killer..."he said to me "well your not your one of thoughs stupted teen-agers trying to scare little kids for there candy! now get off me!!!" i yelled at him, than he took his to hands and put on on my head and than one on my sholder he tilted my neck and than opend his mouth and than i saw them the two neddle like teeth....a vampire.

*!!!BANG!!!* the Creature on top of me flew backwards there was a man stanging above me with a veary long gun and said "GET OFF HER!" "ummm thanks..?.." "run.." he said veary calmly,i did as i was told and i got up and ran...ran far away from that ally from that Creature than i stoped...that man who is he than in my head i herd 'DID I TELL YOU TO STOP RUNNING!!! RUN NOW!! HE STILL COMING FOR YOU!!' 'Who Are You' i yelled back in my mind 'I WILL EXPLAIN LATTER JUST HE HAS HIS SENT ON YOU HE WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO EAT YOU RUN!!! NOW!! MAY RUN!!' i ran 'Wate How Do You Know My Name!!!' 'Well Im Your Demon Guardian Angel..' he said to me 'are you one too...' 'what a Vampire...yes but a good one unlike this asshole! who wants to FUCKIN SUCK YOUR BLOOD NOW RUN FASTER!!!!!',so i did as i was told and ran faster and faster,sooner or latter dum me triped over my own feet."MAY! NO" i looked up and saw the Creature on top of me "AHH!" "MAY IM COMING!!!!!! GET OFF HER YOU BASTERD!!!" he kicked the Creature off of me and shot at him a million and one times untill he was dead "you ok??.." he helped me up "yeah im fine" he put his gun away.

"just whats your name??" i said gazing in to his orange amber eyes "my name is Vladimir Zephyr just call me Vlad.." he said veary softly.He ran a finger acrossed my face gently "well ummm.." i looked at my watch it was all ready 9:50pm!! "IM SO SORRY VLAD!! I GOT TO GO!!" "why so fast?" "well you see i got grouned for being blamed for something i did not do at school,i fucking hate the girls at my school"i said to him "well then if you need me you know how to contact me.."he winked and walked off "wate!!" i yelled he turned around.."umm your going my way?? i might as wel just come with you..." i said he nodded his head,i ran towerds him,we started to walk together and sooner or latter he put him arm around my waste."umm Vlad.....your my Guardian Angel not my BoyFriend.." i removed his hand from my waste,"im your Demon Guardian Angel, not a goody-too-shoes i like to brake the rules every once and a while.." he looked at me and smiled,i looked away and blushed,i shivered he tulk off his coat and put it around my sholders "t-t-thanks'' i said he just looked at me and smiled "are there others like you" i said "well not likely, after the king died everything went rong no one liked the step queen not even i..." "why not whats so bad about her??" "well you see everyone knows she poisoned the lords drink...i even knew i watched her do it...she is my stepmother...and i have always hated her ever sense the day my fater and her met..-" "wooh wooh woh wate a second my Demon Guardian Angel is a...a...a...Prince! a Prince Vampire at that! wate arent you sapost so claim right over the Kingdom if your father the King Dies??" "yes well you see our rules are a little Different then most Tales of a Royal Kingdom...i have to be either engaged or Married in order to clam right over the kingdom...." "ohh do you want to be King??" "of corse i do to stand in the place my father once stood" he said proudly.