Home Part 1

I was sitting at the kitchen table doing homework whenever my dad came through the door, barely able to walk. He walked over to table and then he slapped me "You discace ob a son. You sholb be out wit a gilfrend or at som sort ob sports pracice." My dad always thought of me as a disgrace, ecspecially since I didn't have a girlfriend, and I didn't play sports  "Get you asto dat room." He pointed up stairs and I didn't waste any time picking up my homework. As I began to scurry to my room upstairs, and felt my dads rough hand grab my ass. I just ran even faster.

     It was always like this at home. My mom left whenever I was five, after about a year my dad started going to the local bar almost every night. He would come back home and slap, punch, and kick me. Every once in a while whenever he would came back home, and he would sexually abuse me. It wouldn't last very long. Sometimes he would kiss me and call it a night, but sometimes it would last for hours.  He would call me "Daddy's little bitch," while really aggressively doing stuff to me. I would beg him to stop but sometimes I just let it happen cause I knew I couldn't stop it. Whenever it started happening it really hurt and I cried a lot  but eventually I stopped feeling it, eventually I stopped feeling my emotions.

Every time I felt his warmth up against my body I would start shivering. I never told anybody because the amount of food I got and my amount of physical activity I would never stand a chance against him. I was a really skinny kid, and my dad, he was pretty muscular since he works in construction, lifting heavy stuff all day.

     I was the kid who everyone would beat up, but I have a friend who plays a lot of sports and is really muscular, so people steered cleared of me at school. I had light brown hair with bright blue eyes, I was also really skinny cause I don't do any type of physical activities. I barely even participate in P.E! I got B's and C's mostly, with the occasional A. I didn't really pay a lot of attention in class. I had a few friends, their names were Alexandra, Serinia, and Kye. They all are really supportive but I don't tell them a lot about home. They all are really great people. Kye is the tallest he's also the one who has muscles, he has blonde hair that's always messy but it's still kind of cute, with chocolate brown eyes that just melt you down into a gloopy mess. Serinia has pitch black hair she's average height and she does karate and stuff like that. She gets straight A's, and everyone thinks she's miss goody goody, but really she does a lot of bad stuff she just doesn't get caught. She also knows how to cut a bitch she just dosen't do it...a lot. Nobody knows she can fight, people just stay away from us because of Kye but she always ready. Then there's Alexandra she's really quite and shy, she dosen't talk a bunch but she is a really good writer. She doesn't really tell anyone about her writing so she just posts online.

We have our own little friend group and that's what it's always been like. We would look out for each other. During lunch and break we always hung out. I was usually either hugging Serinia, or in Alexadra's arms. We told each other everything well almost everything. Ever since I think it was first grade I was struggling with my sexuality but last year I felt confident to say I was gay, well to myself. Everyone thinks I'm straight but they are wrong. Nobody here in our little town in Illinois is really open-minded, so I just keep to myself most the time. Over the past year or so I've been crushing on Jhon Drake. He's the guy who will help anyone who asks sometimes he'll just help to. He's the artsy kind he's in drama, art, and basically anything that needs creativity, but he's also really cute. He has a body that isn't really muscular but still somewhat muscular, he has dirty blonde hair and somewhat dark blue eyes. He can make anyone laugh and he's really easy to talk to. Nobody makes fun of him because of that. 

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed leave me comments on how I can write better and how I can develop the characters. Also you can judge my writing style I'm always trying to become better. Also sorry I'm going to write short sometimes an really long other times but right now it almost midnight and I'm really tired. Hope you enjoyed. ^.^