Anticipation

It's been a long day, sunny, humid and people making small talk with me, urgh all I want is to go home and see dani, it feels like it's been ages since I've felt her in my arms. I sit on the train ride home to Oxford street and I can't seem to get the image of dani out my head. All the intimate moments me and dani have shared are flooding my mind. I get of the train and run home, not wanting to wait one more minute to taste danis sweet taste. I burst through the door and rush into the living room to find dani sitting on the sofa eating popcorn and watching some horror that I don't agree with. All she's wearing is lace knickers and one of my old t-shirts. "lauren!" You say as you stand up to greet me with open arms. I look at you in a way that confuses you. "Lauren, is everything okay?" I ignore your question and rush into you, pushing you against the wall, kissing you hard and passionately. In shock you push me away from your lips and try to say something but before you get a chance to I've attached myself to your lips. I hungrily tug at your top, detaching myself from you for just a second to lift the top over your head. I am relieved to see you are not wearing a bra and grab for your perky boobs. I growl frustrating and lift you up, my hands grabbing onto your ass. You wrap your legs around my waist and furthered your tongue into my mouth. I chuck you down on the sofa aggressively. You lie there as you watch me struggle to get my clothes off, once I'm fully naked I reach for your lace knickers and ripped them of you. I did it so hard it kinda hurt but you didn't say anything. I lower myself on top of you and attach my lips to yourself once again. My one free hand exploring your naked flesh, slowly making it's way down to your...place. you gasp as my fingers enter you. As much as I despise fingering, I do it anyway because I know how much you love it. I start sucking and nibbling at your neck, still going in and out of you downstairs. I watch you moan and twitch in pleasure and it turns me on even more. "Lauren!" You scream out as a powerful orgasm overtakes your body. I smirk at you, pleased to see I make you so...overwhelmed. you grab my head and pull me to your lips.