one shot imagine 2

imagine
for haylee:

*your pov*

It has been 2 months since I have last seen austin in person. We have been dating for over a year now and he already missed our anniversary because he was on tour. I was happy for him though, he was out there traveling the world with his bestfriends, while living his dream. I just get lonely sometimes. We started off video chatting every single night but then as the days went by, i'm lucky to even get a text or a 30 second call. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing. That's weird, it was robert calling, he usually just texts me. "hey robert" i said. "Hi haylee, so listen i have to make this quick, i bought you a plane ticket to come meet us at our next stop. Austin needs to see you. The plane leaves early in the morning so pack up and get some rest" robert said. "wow okay, i don't know what to say, thank you robert" i said shocked. "you're welcome haylee, see you tomorrow" and with that he hung up.

*in the morning*

I was all packed up and ready to go, so i called a cab to come drive me to the airport. They were going to new york next, so it was about a 4 hour flight, which isn't too bad.

*after the flight*

Zach and Robert met me at the airport with a driver. Austin was at a radio show right now and after he had a meet and greet. I was pretty nervous, that he wouldn't be happy to see me. We pulled up to the radio statio he was in and I took a deep breath then got out of the car. "He's in there" zach said pointing to a door at the end of the hallway. I could hear him singing shadow. I decided i was going to wait to surprise him at the meet and greet. The meet and greet line started forming right after he stopped singing. I got on the very back of the line. "next...next...next" is all I heard from his body guards. I waited outside of the door when the person in front of me went in so he wouldn't see me. "looks like that's all the people for today" joe said looking around. "do you have time for one more picture" i said coming around the corner. Austin turned and shot his head up at the sound of my voice. "haylee?!" he basically screamed. "hi austin" i said walking closer to him. "we'll leave you guys alone" everyone left the room so it was just the two of us left. "how did you even get here?" austin asked still trying to figure everything out. "the guys arranged my flight, i missed you austin" i said wrapping my arms around his neck. "i missed you too haylee, so much" he said while giving me a long tight hug. He pulled away from the hug and leaned in until his lips gently touched mine, and i kissed back. "i never want to leave you again Haylee" "me either austin" "i love you" "i love you too babe." We spent the rest of the night cuddling and catching up with eachother. He was telling me all of his tour experiences, and i couldn't be happier.