Story of Janellasters

The story of Janellasters was started when Janella Salvador became popular in showbiz. There's many group name for the fans of Janella. They are making their own name of their group. There's many groups about Janella's fans that you can join.

You can Join in these group:

Janellasters University

Janellasters University Official

Janellasters Group

Janella Salvador's Family

Janellasters Academy

Jea's Twinkie Official

We keep supporting and protecting Janella, we're supporting Janella like we're voting in Yahoo if there's a poll voting we watching her in television and we're trying to make her trend in twitter or any social network. We're protecting her to the people that don't like her and mad at her. We're the fans that we will do anything just to protect our idol if we need to get mad to Janella haters, we will. For those Janella haters don't hate her because Janella is a good person if you're thinking that Janella is so artistic you're all wrong she just a simple,beautiful, smart lady. She's not arrogant lady she's good. But please to all Janella's haters don't make some stories that makes her fans mad because you malign us about to our idol. To the haters of Janella respect her and we will respect your idols. We are good to our idol we keep supporting her and protecting her against to her haters we are Janellasters because we are the fans of Janella we will do anything to protect her to her haters and we do anything to support her.

"I grew up trying to be like my idols, and one of the main people in my life was Janella"

~JanellastersBooks