Chapter 1- Quite a Day

I have no fucking idea on how to make this a good book. I need EXTREME HELP WITH IT! The people are in control. But do beware of Jasmine's awesomeness. No need to be jealous. She's 14, almost 15, and she's a senior. She keeps a Beretta M9 on her always execpt when it says she can't. She's following the 2nd Amendment.

____________________________________________________________

Jasmine's PoV

My cell phone started ringing. My caller ID said, 'Mr. President.' Last I checked, I didn't have his number. And he didn't have mine. So I wonder what the government could possibly want with me. 

"Hello," I said.

"Hello. This is the secret service for Nickson Jackson. You are Jasmine Jenelle Jacobs. Correct?" They low-voiced man said.

"Yes. I am."

Before I could say anything else, "Please state your date of birth for identification."

"O..k... 4/17/02. What do y'all want?" I asked.

"Alright. You have been handpicked by the president himself to go on a 'field trip.'" He flatly stated.

"What type of field trip? Am I going alone? Will there be others?" I questioned.

"Yes ma'am. 7 other have been picked. You will be picked up in T-30 minutes. Pack up and you will be briefed. You legal guardians will be notified of your absence. But do. not. tell anyone. Understood?"

"Understood sir. But I really don't understand-" BEEEEEEEEP. Damn it. I really hate this government sometimes.

As I packed up my stuff, I wondered. WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING! I'm leaving my boyfriend, my best friend, the school, president of Beta club, class president, #1 in my class, choir president, president of Builder's Club, the talent show, my dance performance, my piano recital, my band trip, my woodwind performance, playing in church and the mall, dance team, my job at the law office, my acting career. Everything. A life. I'm dropping everything for this shitty government to do hell knows what for no known reason. Well, I guess I love my country. Maybe I could remind them of our consitution. But... they'll try to persuade me or drag me. I bet its classified if my parents don't quite know yet. The only thing I'm remotely good at doing is eating and be a lazy ass. But I'm giving up my high school career for this unknown shit. I started to text my best friend to tell her I'm going to be going on a unknown mission, but he said not to tell anyone. But I can't even say goodbye. But I decided to give her maybe my last call of my life.

"Pick up the phone." I mumbled. "Dammit." I dialed again.

"Hey Jazzy? Wazup?" she had some concerned. She knew this wasn't homework and I never told her I was going to call. 

"This is really hard to say. but... I might be leaving for sometime." I slowly slurred.

"O...k... But I don't see the problem here." 

"I don't know what the hell I'm doing and I don't know how long I'll be gone."

"Ok. What the fuck is going on here? Is this a prank? MAX I KNOW YOUR THERE," she yelled.

"Max isn't here. I'm being dead serious. The government called said its classified and my parents don't even know. They are picking me up in 10 minutes. But I can't tell anyone. I bet this call is bugged. So I really need to tell you bye," I sobbed out. 

"Can I see you again?" she was trying not to burst into hysterics. 

"I don't know. This could be easy or this could be deadly. I don't even know. I just know, that I'm...i'm...i'm.. leaving everyone." I was entering hysterics now.