Eddie

Eddie glanced down a crowded hallway and only saw his crush Richie amongst a sea of blur . Eddie shyly smirked at Richie's cheesy smile that was delicately placed upon his heavenly face . Everything about Richie was perfect , his angelic smile , his nerdy glasses, the way his hair flipped around over his eyes,  everything was a sight for sore eyes. As he strolled confidently pass Eddie , they made eye contact which sent butterflies racing throughout his body as if his body was a racetrack. As Richie and his best friend Bill turned into the bathroom Eddie stared hopelessly at him. Suddenly a gut renching feeling swam up Eddie body. Limp to the touch Eddie fell drastically onto the floor as he saw Henry Bowers arm swing back from a swift punch. 
"In love Gayboi "
"Looking at your boyfriend cheered Bowers and his gang .
Eddie wiped away the tears rolling down his bleak face as he dashed painfully to the bathroom forgetting who stood inside. He ran straight into Richie Tozier.
"Shit sorry ehh"
"Earth to Kid chill out it's fine honestly"
"Yeah ok ehhh I um"
"You got a speech problem or something"
"No honestly im ehh..  normal"
"You saying kids with speech problems are not normal my best friend has one so am I not normal too?"
"No your perfect I see you walking around everywhere I love you"
"FREAK what the hell !!!" Stay away from me!"
As Eddie was pushed aside , he smiled secretly , Richie noticed him then he realised what he said and took the time of putting himself in the bin this time.