Sick Day

Written By: pokeecactus

*Elliot's P.O.V*

My throat hurts, but I get that itch in the back of my throat and cough until my throat feels like it's on fire. I want to get up but Evan's arm is wrapped around me, so I stay. He nuzzles the back of my neck, and I push my back against him. We stay like this for a couple of minutes, before an alarm goes off. It's loud and annoying, so I pick up my phone quickly and hit the 'snooze' button. Evan sat up, letting his arm slip off of my body. He opens the blinds and curtains, and I turn the other way, shielding my face from the light. The blanket covers my face, and I lay there, until a hand pulls the blanket away.
"Hey, Elliot. Get up." Evan hummed. I groaned, and curled up in a ball, keeping all the warmth I could to myself.
"No." I mumbled. He sat down by my legs.
"Come on, sleepy head. It's time to wake up." Evan rubbed my arm. I erupted into another fit of coughing. "Babe, are you okay? I heard you coughing all night."
"I'm fine. It's probably just a cold." Before I can say anything else, Evans lips are on my forehead.
"You're burning up."
"I'll be fine."
"No, babe. I'll make you some tea, okay?" I nodded and my boyfriend left the room. I felt weird not to be by his side. A few minutes later, he came back in with a bright red mug in one hand and a blue one in the other.
"Thank you."
"Be careful it's-" I take a sip, and burn my mouth. "Hot."
He laughs and wipes the corner of my mouth. He doesn't pull his hand away, and instead brings his face closer. I can feel his warm breath on my cheek.
"Ev, what are you doing?"
"Can't I just admire my boyfriends-" Kiss. "Handsome-" Kiss. "Face." Kiss.
"I don't want to get you sick..." I put a hand on his chest, but he pulls me close.
"I don't mind." He kisses my forehead.
"You know I love you, right?"
"I think you'll have to remind me." He smiles, placing another kiss on my forehead.
"I love you, Evan."
"I love you too."
word count: 382
written by: pokeecactus
hey so this is the first one-shot i've posted on this account! i have an idea for another one, so i'll try to post it soon!