Hogwarts

Chapter 1:Hogwarts
Bex P.O.V

I sat on the couch, waiting for someone to say something. But nothing happened. Me and Sirius were cuddling. James was crying. Remus looked sorrowful. "Bex, how about you go see you're father." It was James. I hesitated. "Ok." I hoped onto the fireplace and shouted, "Dumbledore Manor!"

My last glance of the boys were there faces pale and eyes gleaming with tears as I left them. They scrambled out of the room. I frowned.

What are they doing? Probably going to the graves... yeah...

I arrived at my dads house, and saw his eyes glistening. "Do you know, darling, the Potters?"He asked me quietly. "Yes." I spoke so low my voice was almost in a whisper.

"Then you have cried too?"He asked me. I gaped at him. What? How can I not? They're my only living relatives... I rushed out to my father and hugged him.

"Don't ever leave me."I said tearfully. But Bex Dumbledore doesn't cry. "Never."he whispered mournfully.

"If, you want to go back, to Hogwarts, then you can."he added. "I dunno. It depends on the boys."I said. "But Ariana, I have a mission for you. Please have a seat. Now, have you noticed something about me?" I looked at him. "Yes."

"What is it darling?"He asked, his eyes twinkling. "You, you look older."I said. "Yes, very well. I have been... time traveling."

"What? But, why?"I asked, perplexed. "Someone has to defeat Tom." A small grin appeared in his face.

"Come in!"

"SUPRISE!!" It was James, Sirius, Remus, Mrs.Potter, and Mr.Potter. My eyes swelled. "Wh-what? What's happening? Mrs.P-Potter? Aunt El- Eleanor? Un-Uncle Charlus?"

The boys grinned ear to ear.

The adults rushed over and hugged me. "Bex! Oh goodness how are you? Dear, it was a prank." Mrs.Potter explained. "Wha- What? A-A prank? How could you?! I- I was so worried!" I exclaimed chocking back tears.

"Come to Hogwarts dear, you'll see soon enough."said Uncle Charlus, or Mr.Potter.