one 🥀

Day 1

Harry places his bag at the top of his table and patiently waits for their teacher to come.

It's his first time in school. Kindergarten.
He's very excited about it.
He's excited to meet new kids, and be friends with them. He has brought a lot of snacks with him to share with his new friends.

After minutes of waiting, the teacher has arrived, and greeted them cheerfully. He clapped his hands as he got excited for his first day of school.

Unlike every other kid, Harry didn't cry when his mother left him at school. In fact, he insisted that he is a big boy now and that his mother could go home and pick him up after school.

He's brave. Very brave.

As the teacher continues to sing and dance with them, there is a sudden knock on the door.

A mother with her two kids entered and apologized for being late.

Harry's eyes glued to the twins that just arrived. Especially to the boy. That has golden-brown eyes.

He smiled and he knew, he has a crush.

After an hour of singing alphabet songs and other different songs, the teacher happily exclaimed,

"Kids, it's snack time!"

They cheered and started to pull out their lunch boxes. Harry walked towards the twins who are eating silently in a corner of their classroom.

"Hi. Can we be friends?" he confidently asked, tucking his curls behind his ears. The twins looked up at him.

"Hi. I'm Veronica. Okay, let's be friends." They shake hands and smiled at each other.

"Hi, what's your name?" Harry asked the boy who's just watching them.

"Zen." He answered shortly. He smiled at the name and he laid his hands for a handshake.

The boy, Zayn, stared at it but his sister Veronica hissed at him to not be rude. So, he took it and they shake hands.

When their hands' touch, Harry felt something in his stomach. He feels funny so he just giggled.

"I brought a lot of snacks with me. Would you like me to share it with you?" he asks, opening his lunch box and showing his foods.

"Wow. It's so many. Can I have some cookies?" Veronica asked, and Harry nodded.

"A lot of foods? Can I have some, too?" They turned around to see a blonde kid with a biscuit on his hands.

"Of course, go have some." He smiles.

"Niall, it's embarrassing. Stop it." Another boy approached him and pulling his friends away.

"I am sorry. I'm Liam. This is Niall. He just loves foods very much." He explained shyly.

"It's okay. I have a lot of food. You can have it too if you want. Here." Harry laughs and offers them cookies.