WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?

A beautiful morning in Mumbai.
A house is shown . A girl is running behind her children.

G- piku & pihu eat this otherwise mumma will not talk to you.

Child1- mumma please after playing
Child2-yes mumma

G- no mumma wants to go to boutique. So eat it after that go and play.

A women in her 60s enters
W- Rhea give it to me. I will feed them. You can go beta
R- thankyou ma

And she leaves.

Character sketch-

Rhea Malhotra

Aditya Sharma

Adea (adya) Sharma(pihu)

Ritya Sharma (piku)

Imagine any child actor.

At evening

Rhea enters and went to change her dress as there is a puja going to be held. She changes and came down and is packing the return gifts for the guests.Piku and Pihu enters.

Piku- mumma we have to ask you onething
R- yes piku
Pihu- where ...is...my...Papa..?

The words came from the mouth of her child ranged in her ears. And the loud scream of her. "ADITYA". And also some moments shared by them.
Tears rolled down from her eyes. Her husband's ma and Papa (Urmila Sharma and Rakesh Sharma) were shocked.

She heared a sound in her heart and that is of him. Her love. Her life. Her world and everything.
           "ADITYA"

"AN ARMY MAN'S WIFE SHOULD BE ALWAYS STRONG. SHE HAVE TO FACE MANY DIFFICULTIES. BUT ALSO SHE HAVE TO FACE IT."

Rhea turned towards he children and said

Your Papa is an army man. And he is around you all the time. Don't worry I will tell you everything when the right time comes.

And she turned to Urmila and Rakesh.

R- Papa ,ma I want to go to my room. I want to sit alone for sometime.

She leaves.

U- she is suffering a lot. You remember that day when she searched for him and we told her lie to save her.

Ra- yes Urmila why did an innocent girls's life is destroyed at this age?

At Rhea's room.

She heared many sounds.

(1)
Girl- I love you. Will you ever leave me?
Boy-no never I will leave you . I love you a lot.

And they hugged each other.

She took a photo frame from her table and started to talk

You are a cheat. You told me you will never leave me . Now I am alone. You didn't know the pain of a girl when she has to be alone in her life. What will I answer to our kids. No I shouldn't blame you. I am the reason for everything. But still I love you.

Past 8 years back.

Past will be revealed in tomorrow's episode. Bye this is your friend /sis

Rovan signing off.