Need More

"I'm tired of this, actually," Harry openly sighed as he fiddled with his curls, giving the clear curtains behind him a glare from the corner of his eye. He was exhausted, to say the least. It had been weeks since their first American tour ended, and all he wanted was for some peace and quiet. He had avoided anything that involved technology and updating any fan he had either met many times or never seen in his life with whatever he was doing. It wasn't that he didn't like the fame--I mean, he expected it and well, appreciated it truthfully. But even so, you get sick of being, well, stalked constantly. And it was to the point where he himself felt insecure in his own pad. "Maybe I should move again."

"You just bought this house!" Louis spoke from his kitchen, fetching and orange as he pealed the hard skin with his fingers. He walked back into the living room, noticing that Harry was no longer speaking and once more, looking through his window for anyone else that happened to want to catch a glimpse of him.

"So?" Harry spoke as he continued to peer throug his blinds. "It's not like I use much of this place anyway. I don't even remember cleaning anything since I moved in." 

"Can't you just hire a maid or something? I'm sure you have plenty to afford that," Louis continued, bringing a piece of orange into his mouth. Adjusting to the sweet taste, he smiled to himself before swallowing. "Plus, you're not the only one that has a few gals after him. Eleanor commented to me about how I got some plush bear in my mailbox and I'm fine with it. No matter what we do, they're after us so why try to fight it?" 

This is exactly what irritated the young bachleor. That even his bandmates were fine with how out-of-hand their fanbase was. He wish he could deal with it. In fact, he tried his hardest to please them! He'd follow some on Twitter, or reply to them on said site. Fuck, he'd even try to hold some of the girls' hands at concerts if they were within touching range. But for some reason, that wasn't enough. Weren't there boundaries? He had girls camping outside his home, for fuck's sake!

"Don't you hear yourself? It's not that I don't like their gifts and stuff, but you know I think they should give us some form of space! There are boundaries that should be followed, I think." Harry sighed, exhausted. When was the last time he got sleep? It's not like any of the girls dared to climb his window, but it didn't mean he couldn't get over the fact that poor girls would even bother to camp out side his window just to see him for a split second. Why sleep on the hard ground for him anyway? He didn't think he was all that worth it!

Louis, being the usually giddy member of the group, jumped on the couch alongside his friend that flinched a bit at the brotherly contact. Wrapping an arm around the frowning teen heart-throb, he ruffled his already messed up curls with his palm and continued to eat his orange with the other. "Maybe you just need to get laid. Ask one of the girls outside for that." He joked.

"Not funny," Harry couldn't help but snicker at the offer that he was slightly tempted of taking. Maybe Louis was right. Sex seemed to be a thing that helped many. "But it has  been awhile..you're right."

"Atta boy!" Louis gave him a cheeky grin as he swallowed his last slice of the tiny fruit. "Just hit a club with a fake beard or something. Or just pick another married woman, since that seems to be something you do often."

"Oh, you got jokes?" He laughed again, pulling his olive-green beanie over his curls. "Yeah I will, actually. Thanks."

"What're friends for?"