The Girl

"Gabby"called my mother, "you don't want to be late for school, sweetheart." Today was a big day for me it was my first day of High School and I was not only starting high but a new school. I had hurried and rushed down stairs, I grabbed a breakfast bar, only to turn around to my mom frowning "that's all your gonna eat" my mom said sympathetically. "Mom I'm not all that hungry" I said with a fake smile. I threw away my wrapper from my bar and kissed my mom goodbye "love you mom" I said rushing out the door, hearing her say "I love you more" as I'm almost out the door.

  I get to school and walk to the office, I am about to walk in the door when BAM I'm smacked to the ground and all my papers and books go flying. "I am so sorry I really need to pay more attention" I hear a scruffy voice say, " Let me help you up". He handed me my books and papers and apologized one more time. "My name is Aiden, are you new here?" I smile nervously "yeah first day". He shot me a smile and said "well hopefully I see you around..." he says with a pause "Gabby" I say quickly.

  I walk into the office greeting the awaiting principal. I get my classes and all my supplies, I walk to my first hour. I walk in and the class all quite down. "Hello you must be Gabby , welcome to Science, you may take a seat right there in the back". I walk to my seat to be greeted by the guy from the office. "Aiden right?" I say "Yeah I'm so happy your in this class never really had anyone to talk to." He says with a cheesy smile. "Mr. Walker pipe down" Mr. Parker, our science teacher, says very sternly.

—skip to lunch—
I haven't made any friends, besides Aiden but I wouldn't consider him a friend, so it's lunch and I sit down not getting anything to eat when I hear a familiar voice from behind me I turn around to see Aiden laughing at the table behind me. He looks over at me he says something but I couldn't make it out. Then all of a sudden he stands up and walks towards me. He sits down "you didn't have to come sit with me" I say with a fake smile. He just smiled at me and asked about my day. We had a very good lunch, well talking of course, "hey could I get your number?" He says smiling "uh sure" I write it down on a napkin and give it to him. We are dismissed to our 5th hour, me and Aiden have the same 5th and 6th hour so we walk to class together.  That's when it all began.

————————————————————————
Follow my Instagram @http.emilee15
Thanks for reading updating soon❤️ comment any errors or what you would like to happen.