Enos and Daisy Duke (dukes of hazzard)

This will be a short story

Only 9. Chapters maybe.........

Kiss me again

CH 1....

Walking in the sun

"Hi Dais"

Daisy Duke turn to the voice behind her; Enos Strate was standing there, a wide smile on his face.

"Hi honey", Daisy smiled at him.

That morning the sun lighted Hazzard's streets, and dew was sparkling on trees and on grass.

"Do you need some help?", Enos said, pointing at the heavy bags in her hands.

"Oh, thank you very much, Enos".

Enos took her bags; in his arms they didn't seem so heavy.

"A lot of shopping", he chortled.

"Yeah, the big shopping of the month", Daisy laughed, "and Bo and Luke are at the farm helping uncle Jesse for the big cleaning of the month".

"Big shopping against big cleaning.... I don't know what it's better", he laughed.

They were walking in the sun, some people looking at them.

They heard a woman saying to another one "What a cute couple. I really don't know why they didn't marry and why they postponed their wedding"; the other woman answered "I heard it was because of...", but a gust of wind covered her words.

Enos blushed, and he looked at the ground.

Daisy glanced at him, then she tried to break the embarrassed silence between them, "Hey Enos, let me take a bag. I'm not so weak".

"Don't worry, Daisy. Where's your jeep?".

"There", Daisy pointed at her jeep on the other side of the street, regretting it wasn't far.

When they arrived at Daisy's jeep, she helped him with her bags.

"Thank you so much, honey. You're such a gentleman", she caressed his cheek, making him blush.

"I've only helped you to carry your shopping bags, Daisy", he smiled shyly, waving her goodbye, "Bye".

"Bye Enos", she looked at his wide shoulders while he was walking away, wondering why they didn't kiss any more since that day at the lake.

CH 2....

Dying in the rain

"I'm very tired of all this rain. I hate it. Yesterday was a so beautiful day", Daisy sighed, looking at the rain drumming violently on the window.

"Yeah. The rain is very boring", Bo, sitting on the couch and reading a car magazine, agreed with his cousin.

"Not only boring, but dangerous too. It's a strong rain, too strong and too much in a too short time; the soil won't resist", Luke shook his head.

"I didn't know you're a geologist, Luke", Bo chuckled, "You always want to analyze everything, don't you?".

"Yeah, it's a good thing someone here analyzes things, cousin, otherwise we're dead because of you and your silly mind".

Daisy laughed, "I've always thought it was me the reasoning member of this family. Luke, you're not the right person who can blame Bo for his silly mind".

Bo looked at her, "So, are you the reasoning member of this family, Daisy? You? The cold one?".

Luke sniggered.