Sapling

The Sawada household did not just have only one child, at least not in this Parallel World. More so, Iemitsu is a family man, more of a family man than his other Parallel Selves, and takes every chance to ditch work at CEDEF in order meet up with his beloved wife, Nana, and adorable son, Tsunayoshi. Of course he had both repercussions to face and caution in doing his best that no harm came to his family by any means. It was arduous work, but that didn't stop him from meeting his family with every opportunity that arose.

But then, three years after Tsunayoshi's birth year, on March 20th, the Sawada household had been blessed with a new addition.

Iemitsu made sure that he took a credible amount of work with him for the following year off in order to support his wife. It was incredible at how needy the usually serene woman became during her pregnancy, she took every opportunity to send Iemitsu out on errands no matter the time in order to satisfy her various tastes. The watermelon incident certainly became the highlight of their lives, as Iemitsu had no idea how to cut the fruit delicately and Nana would not accept any other kind of cuts, smoothies, and desserts unless he did it right.

So when Nana finally gave birth in Namimori General Hospital at the break of dawn where the cherry blossoms bathed in the cool morning, it was safe to say that Iemitsu had become relieved at both the safe delivery and keeping his own hide intact through another pregnancy. Though he secretly prayed that his wife would not get pregnant for the third time, mentally and internally.

Nana looked down at the bundle the doctor had handed over, and smiled brightly towards the equally tired Iemitsu. The said man felt his love for the woman renew at the tired, yet bright, smile. He almost forgot his previous internal dilemma. The atmosphere was just right between the both of them, and he felt blessed to have such beautiful and wonderful children.

He felt as if he were the happiest man alive.

-o-

Six months had found the couple cooing over how their eldest was getting along with the newest addition. Nana had been ecstatic when she found out that her babe had turned out to be a girl with matching light brown hair and eyes. And with her moderate knowledge of flowers, she had named her Rue. It was one of her favourites, a small delicate flower found in clusters that meant both grace and clear vision. She had obviously gone all out in getting the cutest clothing she could find for her two children, dressing them up every so often in order to snap pictures left and right. After all, if she didn't take advantage of their age right now, she doubted that she would get the chance later.

Currently her two angels were dressed in adorable sailor outfits, with a slight change for Rue. She had dressed her in one of the popular kid shows of Sailor Senshis, with a big bow pinned neatly behind her head to compliment the outfit.

Iemitsu, who was the money source for all the clothing, wasn't feeling any regret with the money spent. Instead, he relished in the joy he found his youngest child had been doing for the past twenty minutes or so. The girl was scrunching her face in every way possible, and it was Iemitsu's current entertainment to guess which one meant which. Of course, she made some perfect smiles and laughs towards the camera when her mother pouted, but that didn't stop her completely in photobombing the various photo shoots she and her brother were subjected too.

Both Iemitsu and Nana had also found out, rather quickly, that Rue had quite the attachment to her older brother, Tsunayoshi. Later they would see the attachment develop further, into a much more stronger bond.

That day ended with Iemitsu having his arm fall asleep as the children were using it as a pillow, he didn't have any other option but to snore alongside them. Nana had a spree with her photography skills.