A Bella dream true

• Dedicated to Sophie

High and Lows

*Nikki POV*

        Me and Brie are on a high right now in our jobs as wwe diva's we have a streak going, 7 matches strong between the both of us and the bella army is growing by the minute. I love our fans so much sometimes i go on instagram when i'm sad and look at all the support i'm getting. My amazing boyfriend john however, isn't on a high right now. A stupid storyline Stephanie made is making all John's fans turn on him for Bray Wyatt. If only I could tell evrybody it's just a storyline. This little stupid guy thinks he's better then my man. Well, once this storyline is over they will realize how fat Bray Wyatt is.  

        I'm on my way to a meet and greet right now with Brie of course she is on the phone with her husband Bryan. I wish John would understand my dream of being married and having kids. I'm thinking about how excited I am to see all the beautiful faces of our fans from Las Vegas. I'm texting Eva right now eva says that her and Summer are in a fight again. I just hate that spoiled little brat summer, sometimes I just want to punch her right in the face. Well, obviously she's not scared to punch anyone because she punched one of my bestfriends Nattie right in the face. I told Nattie to file a police report for tresspassing! But, she never did. Our limo driver tells us we are two miles from the casino we are having the meetup at and I apply another coat of lipstick and text John to let him know were close.

 Sophie and Lexi

        We get to the meetup and there's about 10 paparatzzi at the cosmopolitan and then I walk in and there about 150 screaming fans probably more! I see a girl holding up a sign that reads " When I go in Brie Mode I strike a Nikki Bella Pose" Brie and I point and laugh then we take a picture of it and our body gaurd get's mad, but we know our fans would never hurt us. We get to our autographing table and we talk to our fans and they all smile and tell us they love us, they always make my day. After, about 100 fans I have to use the restroom and we take a break. When we get back to our table I see two fans one screaming and the other one has happy tears when they see us and I think how much of an inpact we have on these girls when they come up imediatley the one crying hugs me and the other one hugs brie we both hug them back and security get's mad and we all laugh the one crying introuduces herself as Lexi and the other one as Sophie. They talk about dreaming of meeting us and that they're lives our complete and i realize why Lexi is is crying so I give her a hug. Then Sophie starts to cry and Brie hugs her again Lexi hands me a note and tells me to read it on the ride back.They tell us that they will be in the crowd at the show tomorrow night with a sign that says " Nena and Braniel beat the authority any day" me and Brie laugh and tell them we will see them at the photo op and after meeting them my day is complete.

        Photo Op's

        Me and Brie take pictures with all the fans and then Sophie and Lexi come for there picture and they say that we should all do the duck lips and flex so that's what we do and the picture turns out so cute! Lexi reminds me about the letter and I tell her I haven't forgotten! We say bye to the girls and they remind us that they love us! Next up another fan comes and everybody up takes normal picture except Lexi and Sophie. I honestly think that our picture with Lexi and Sophie was the best