the fault in our love

chapter 1

I used in Compton but since my mom & dad recently got divorced my mom wanted to move away from him . we moved to Stockton where her family was . I honestly wanted to move because I would always get bullied by everyone at my school but I never told anyone ... a week went by and it was time for me to go to the hell hole . ugghh school . I was scared to go because ,what if the same thing happens here? What if I get bullied here also ? I was nervous . I didn't know anyone here . I put on a tank top & some pants & I straightened my hair . my mom drops me off . its my first day & I'm really nervous . I'm walking to the office to get my schedule as I'm walking out some guy bumps into me & I dropped my phone & binder & all the papers fell out . he says "I'm so sorry are you ok" . "ughhhhhh yes yes I'm fine" i said . I just ran to the restroom because everyone was pointing & laughing at me ..

**************************************

chapter 2

The bell rang so I had to go to first period .I walked to the teacher and said "I'm your new student " somebody said "oh that's the girl that dropped all her stuff" & everyone started laughing I just turned around .the teacher said "oh alright dont be rude shes new , what's your name" I said "Ashley" she said "ok everyone her name is ashley , make her feel welcomed" I just smiled . "where do I sit?" She pointed to a desk in the back & said "over there by Juan , raise your hand Juan" he raised his hand .ughhhhhh it was that guy that dropped all my stuff . I walked awkwardly to my desk & he was just staring at me .he said "hey im sorry I bumped into you" I said "oh um its fine.." & he gave me my things that fell out...

**************************************

chapter 3

he said "what school do you come from?" I said "Compton middle" he said "that's cool" . he asked me "can I see your schedule?" I said "sure" he was like "man we have all our classes together" . "really ? Oh thank god at least I know somebody" I said in relief . "he said "haha yea" . . . we were walking to 2nd period period together & some girl was just staring at me . I asked Juan "hey do you know her ? She keeps staring at me " he said "uhhh yea she's my ex .." she came up to me and said "why are you with my man " I told her "oh no you got it all wrong haha , he's just my friend . I'm new" . he said "lizette get out of here were not even together anymore we've been through" she said "what you left me for this piece of shit" I looked at her and said "excuse me ? First of all were not even together he's just my friend" she got mad and swung at me ...

**************************************

chapter 4

since my mom always told me to defend me self, I did . I swung back at her & I got some good punches at her . then I dropped her to the ground and banged her head on the ground, i got up and said "I'm done with your thottie ass" she got up and went to the restroom because her lip was bleeding .Juan walked over to and said "WTF why did you do that ?!?" I said "well I'm not gonna let her beat me up" . "oh well that's true haha , damm girl you know how to fight" I just laughed . he said "hey let's get ice cream after school" "um alright". the classes went by the bell rang and since me and Juan have all the classes together , we walked together to get ice cream . we got to the place and he said what type of ice cream do you want I said "oh um I don't want anything .." He said "come on I'll pay , what's the reason of coming here if you if you don't want ice cream?" . I said "no its just that I'm not in the mood for ice cream right now . maybe next time" "ugh alright then" he said . he came to the table and sat down he stared into my eyes and said "ashley you are a very beautiful girl ... "

**************************************

Chapter 5

"can I have your number" he asked . "yea sure" I wrote it on his hand . I said "I have to go home" "alright I'll walk you" he said . "no its fine you don't have to" . "no no I want to" he said .  on our way its started pouring so we started running . Juan suddenly stopped . I said "what are you doing?!?" He said picked me up and stared into my eyes & started kissing me . I felt confused , I just saw him as a friend nothing else . but I really did like it . I pulled back because I felt like it wasn't right because were just friends . he put me down . & he started kissing me again but this time he grabbed my ass . I stopped kissing him and said "woaaah what are you doing" he laughed and said "haha sorry I got a little carried away" I just laughed . he got my hand & we started running again .we got to my door step & he kissed me again . I said "do you wanna sleepover it pouring out there" . "he said if its fine with your mom" I said "oh she's not here she's never here , and if she was she wouldn't mind"