fin.

Fuckboy.

■ ■ ■

"Yah, Areum-ah, let's go to eat, ppalli." Irene said to her daughter.

"Wait a minute eomma! I'm gonna send this message then I will be there." Her daughter said and she sighed.

When her daughter acts like that, she always thinks that she is dating someone.

"I'm here, where's appa?" Her daughter asked as she sat on the chair of their dinner table.

"She's at work. Tell me, are you seeing someone?" She directly said to her daughter as they started to eat.

Irene is always like that. Very straight forward to the point.

"A-ani.."

"You hesitated. I know you too well, Kang Areum. Who is it?" She said rising her right eyebrow.

"Okay fine, he is.. Lee Taeyong.. but I don't know if he is serious or not." Her daughter said frowning.

"Oh? Wae?" She said, the conversation was being very interesting, it reminded of her high school days. When she met Seulgi.

"Cause he is known as a player. A total jerk. But I see a different person in him. I know that there's something in that tells me has a good heart." Her daughter said and she saw that her eyes were sparkling. She saw herself in her daughter.

"You know, just give it a shot." She said to her daughter.

"I don't know.."

"Give it a shot. That's how I met your appa tho. I gave it a shot. Gave her a chance. And look where am I now?" She said and smiled.

"Hmm.. yeah maybe I should try. But what happened to you and appa?" Her daughter questioned her, and she chuckled.

"Let's eat first, then I will tell you everything." She said and they both smiled.

They finished to eat and Irene grabbed her daughter's hand and they sat on the living room's couch.

"Tell me, tell me~~" Her daughter said cutely.

"Yes, so as I was saying.. I can really relate about that, cause that's what I felt when I saw your appa.
Her reputation as school wasn't one of the best. Yeah, she was rich,but her attitude was the worst. Like this Lee Taeyong, she was known as a player."

"Really?" Her daughter asked in surprise.

"Yeah, she was the bully of the school. A fuckboy/girl. Since she was the principal's daughter, she did everything she wanted to do." She said, remembering those moments.

"I always felt anger about her. Cause she was such a bully and I hated it. But, you know, I don't know why, she started to be nice."

"Aww, I think I know why~" Areum said and teased her mother.

"Why then?"

"Because of you. She noticed you, and knew that you hated her bad side so she started to change, for you to notice her." Her daughter said, and bingo. It was that exact reason.

"You're right, but at first I was hesitant. I didn't really trust her, cause her change was so fast that everyone was shocked.

"Wae? Was appa that bully? I can't even imagine it, cause I never saw her being angry. She is always calm." Her daughter said.

"Yeah, everyone thought that she was acting, and just being nice for a moment and bring back her bad side. But they thought wrongly. And so did I." Irene said.

"She has a pure soul, and acted bad even if it wasn't the real her. It was just to protect who she really was. I got to know her, and hell, I fell hard for her." Irene said and sipped her tea.
"I knew that she had something for me, but she was naive that she wasn't sure about my feelings for her."

"As always, appa is very slow." Her daughter nodded in agreement.

"I'm proud that you took from me, I am proud of my genes. I feel sorry about your brother. He is a copy of your appa, gosh." Irene said, talking about her eldest. Kang Wonwoo.

"And I am glad about it mom hahaha." Areum said and the two laughed together.

"So, back to the story, it took her maybe 2 years? Before she could ask me out, and start to date.

"What?! That much?"

"Hell yeah. But you know, what really meant to me, is how we spent the days together. She was so caring and always by my side wherever I went."

"Aw, I am fluttering~~" Areum said, being very happy hearing how her parents developed their feelings.

"So am I, she was so different from the Kang Seulgi I knew back in High School."

"Yeah, I changed that much, right Honey?" A voice said, and the two got startled.

"Honey? How much did you hear?" Irene asked her wife.

"Hmm.. from when you started to say that I am slow. Hng." Seulgi said and crossed her arms like a kid. Her daughter laughed at her actions. She looked like a sulking bear.

"Well, it's all thanks to you if I changed in better." Seulgi said, earning a cheeky and proud smile from her wife.

"Aish, I feel nauseous.." Areum said, when the married couple shared a kiss.

"Ey, don't feel bitter. You'll be like this someday to, princess." Seulgi teased and earned a smack from her wife. She is still a bully. Well not as much as she was back then tho.

"Gosh, I hate you appa." Areum said rollung her eyes, and Seulgi laughed at her daughter's actions.

"I love you too, princess. Get that Taeyong boy, okay?" She teased and her daughter just growled.

"You are such a bully to her." Irene said smacking on Seulgi's shoulder.

"Nah, she is used to this tho. That's how father and daughter communicate." She said and wrapped her arms on Joohyun's waist.

"Now that I think about it.. I want a baby again.." Seulgi said smirking.

"Yah! Kang Seulgi, not again! It's hard to be pregnant huh!"

_____

A oneshot before going to sleep. I hope you liked it.♡