Who are they?

Kaitlyn, they call me Kate. I live in the boring town of Neville, Georgia and the biggest problem right now is my b-  in math. Just a normal, blonde hair, blue eyed, 14 year old girl...or so I thought. It was finally summer! The only problem was my best friend, Natalie moved away, and yippee!! New neighbors... I watched from my window as a tall boy with curly black hair and freckles carried boxes into his new house. Then my mom walked in...great!
Mom: Kate!! Why don't you go meet the new boy next door? I just met his parents and brother, he's about your age.
Kate: fine..
My mom walked back down to the kitchen while I slipped on my shoes. I looked out my window one last time to notice, a couple houses had "for sale" signs just a bit away. I sighed, and walked over to the neighbors yard, and the boy I noticed, walked straight over.
???: hey!
Kate: hey! I'm your neighbor, just wanted to say welcome! I'm Kate by the way...
???: finn...and thanks!
He smiles, and god did he have a gorgeous smile. I smiled back.
Finn: Wanna hang out? My parents have to get the boxes in the house.
Kate: sure!
We started walking down the street, no one said anything till I just couldn't hold the silence any longer!
Kate: I wonder why so many people are moving out..
Finn: I  don't know..my friends are moving in some of those houses though.
Kate: really?
Finn: yeah! I'm an actor, and we had to move hear for filming. Ever heard of penny wise?
Kate: yea.
Finn: well I'm in the 2017 movie and this summer we are filming the next oh and also stranger things!
Kate: My friend Natalie, she was obsessed with stranger things!
Finn: A lot of people are. Haha..
Kate: Well, I should go and eat dinner but do you wanna come over to my pool tomorrow?
Finn: yea! That'd be great! My friends will be here tomorrow, is it ok if they come?
Kate: sure!! Make sure to tell them we will be swimming!
Finn: ok! I'll see you tomorrow!
Kate: bye!
I walked home, and up to my room, soon enough, a couple houses had moving fans in the driveway. I saw, a girl with long red hair, a boy, who was kinda short, with silky brown hair and a couple other boys. There were other people, it was just hard to see them from my bedroom window. I thought to myself: Stranger things...I wonder if it's any good.
I typed it in to Netflix and clicked on "watch"