New School

My first day of school was today. I was so excited for it all. I was always in love with school, I was always so positive about it. I never tried to spread hate to people. Always positivity. That's what my parents love about me. They know me as the little miss princess in the family. I have a sister who is quite jealous of me, she seems very disgusted or annoyed when I talk to her. Anyways, that doesn't matter. It's school time! I stepped on campus glaring at the school squeezing the books against my chest. My breath felt warm against my hands. I took a step closer and saw a girl walk straight in front of me looking at me with a sweet, gleaming smile. "Hey there! You must be the new girl, Jenna? Right?" She questioned. "Yeah!" I smiled. She grabbed my arm and was telling me about all the cool stuff about the school and showed me around. "Last but not least, here is the hang out garden. At least, That's what I call it." She said with an unbreakable smile. "What's so cool about it?" I asked politely. And she nodded nicely.
She was telling me more about the garden and how it became somewhere to hang out. It was pretty cool. I heard the sound of a screeching bell continuesly ringing in my ears. I covered my ears squeezing them red. The girl grabbed my arm and pulled me to my classroom door. "This is your class, It's english. My name is Bella. Find me at the table in the centre at lunch." She said and quickly ran off kicking her legs hard against the floor. I opened the door to find a few people sat down opening folders of english. I sat down gazing at somebody. I didn't know the name, but he looked fabulous! I think I had a crush. I soon found out his name was Alec. And I also soon found out he got in detention a lot. My Mom always told me not to hang out with, 'naughty boys' but I was in love. What could I have done? I gazed at his black, hair throughout class. His eyes were a beautiful ocean blue colour. I could get lost in them. They were like a perfect illusion. The bell rang again and I covered my ears once again. Soon my eyes gleamed when he looked at me, I blushed crimson red and looked down at the grey floor. I grabbed my backpack and quickly chucked it over my left shoulder and ran out like it was an earthquake.