Broken hearted

Just a quick note before we start here, (Y/N) is your name, (Y/E/C) is your eye colour, (Y/H/C) is your hair colour, if there's anymore than I'll inform you guys on the chapter it's on.

You were on your bed, crying your heart out because your boyfriend was snogging somebody else, so you rightfully decided to break up with him.

You had attempted to read to see if that could distract you, but it didn't work, so you were just hoping that nobody else could hear you.

Your Dad had been looking for you all over the house for you.

"(Y/N), are you ok?"

He then went upstairs to see if you were in your room, he was not, however, expecting to see you curled up into a ball sobbing, so he held you in his arms and ran his fingers through your (Y/H/C) hair.

"What happened?"
"He, (sobs), kissed, (sobs), somebody else"

You started sobbing harder, for your heart felt like it had shattered into a million pieces.

"My poor baby, shh, shh, it's going to be ok"
"But I, (sobs), love him Daddy, (sobs), why doesn't, (sobs), he love, (sobs), me"

At this point your (Y/E/C) eyes were all puffy from crying, your Dad's T-shirt was damp from your tears.

"I wouldn't know Darling, because I love you very, very much, but if he can't see how wonderful you are then he doesn't deserve my little (Y/N)"
"I'm sorry about your T-shirt"
"Hey, don't worry about it Kiddo, I have other white T-shirts, I can't get another one of you"
"Will it ever stop hurting?"
"One day it will Sweetheart"

He started humming a tune that you recognised but couldn't name, but then he decided to sing.

"I've got sunshine on a cloudy day.
When it's cold outside I've got the month of May, I guess you'd say, what can make me feel this way?"
"Dad!"
"My girl (my girl, my girl), talkin' 'bout my girl (my girl)"
"(Laughs) you're so corny"
"It made you laugh, so it did what I needed it to"