Chapter 1: Close to death

???: I wonder if dad wants to see me today after what happened the other day.

Eh I'll go see him any way. Hey dad I came to see if you are feeling any better?

???'s dad: *chough* a...a bit. 

???: That's great. Well that you are feeling better not that you are sick.

???'s dad: Hey moonstar. Go play with your friends or go on a walk.

Moonstar: Ok dad, but I keep forgetting why did you name me moonstar?

Moonstars dad: Because they were you first words and me and your mother hadn't created a name for you yet.

Moonstar: Bye bad.

Moonstar's dad: Bye moonstar.

*moonstar heads over to the forest outside of the village to go for a walk* oh shoot is so late and I don't know were I am. This isn't g...*cough* crap. *Moonstar faints and falls to the ground*.

???: I'm sorry I had to do that. Well you probably can't hear me. 

???: Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalal... who is that mom?

???: I don't know sweetheart. 

???: Can we help them...please 

???: Oh ok.

???: *picks up moonstar and bring moonstar to their house* wow carrying ... someone is vary vary ... har... hard. *??? Places moonstar on a bed and levees to go get a healer for moonstar's stab wound*

???: sabashtin, I need you to help someone.

Sabashtin: ah Miss. Howgon who is the person you need my help with?

Miss. Howgon: I don't know who! Just fallow me!

Sabashtin: ok. *sabashtin fallowed miss. Howgon to her house to help Moonstar*

???: mom she woke up for a bit but fell back asleep.

Miss. Howgon: sabashtin she is over here.

Sabashtin: omg  I've never seen any wound like this but I had read about wounds like this but the last time a wound like this was seen was over 10,000 years ago.

???: can you heal her?

Sabashtin: I'll sertinly try. I sure hope this works.     Hamasha raca nemrto evits... it didn't work

Moonstar: *wakes up and sits up in bed really fast* DAD!

???, sabashtin, miss. Howgon: huh

Moonstar: ahhh... wh...who a...are yo...you w...where a... am I

Sabashtin: I'm Sabashtin this is Miss. Howgon and this is her daughter Emily. Oh and you are in the alfhem kingdom. Who are you?

Moonstar: I'm Moonstar

Emily: nice to meet you Moonstar.

A dark Smokey figure apeared from the shadows 

???: hello, I am a black demon and I have been drawn to moonstars presence ever since she entered this world. So Moonstar  would you like to make a contracted with me.

Moonstar: how do I make a contract with a demon?

???