Class 1-A

PROLOGUE

            At exactly eight o’clock in the morning, all of the students of Class 1-A are sitting properly on their respective seats, waiting for their teacher to come in. No noise can be heard, no heavy breathings, no murmurs or even whispers. Silence is the dominant one in this class.

            But behind this silence, different thoughts linger in each of the students’ mind. Different images, fantasies, words, screams, gasps, and even silence itself is inside their playful minds.

            Twenty-four students, no movements. Ten boys, no talks about girls, basketball, or even computer and video games. Fourteen girls, no screaming, shrieking, or magazine reading about the hottest men in the world.

            There is nothing suspicious about this class…

            But that’s what others thought.

            “Good morning, class. I’m sorry I’m late. There was a problem at the faculty early this morning.” Greeted the teacher, Mister Robinson, as he entered the classroom. The class greeted back formally and then keeping on with their silence.

            “Alright then, today we will tackle about—“

            Before Mister Robinson could finish, a knock on the glass door made him turn around and see who it is.

            “Good day, Principal Osse.” The class greeted as they saw the principal at the door.

            Principal Osse is a balding man with a round belly. Though his appearance seems to be scary, deep inside he is truly tender and almost like a snuggly bear. The principal smiled before turning to Mister Robinson, who looks the same as he is—the grumpy version, though, and motioned him to follow him.

            Mister Robinson, though confused, excused himself from the class and followed Principal Osse outside. From the whispering outside between the two men, Class 1-A can tell there’s a conflict going on.

            Macy Avien, as class president—a responsible, cheerful, and average girl, looked around at her classmates and saw their emotionless faces. Before she could say a word, Mister Robinson called for her outside. She stood up and followed him.

            As expected, something amiss is going on.

            “Macy, I’m so sorry to trouble you but it seems all the class presidents need to meet as soon as possible. There’s something going on…” said Mister Robinson in a worried voice.

            Macy, being a good class president, obeyed what he said and proceeded on to the meeting.

            Mister Robinson returned in class with a glum aura, “I’m so sorry class but it seems we need to drop off the discussion about Stoichiometry at the moment. Principal Osse informed me that a guard witnessed…something last night.”

            Still, the emotionless faces remained.

            “The guard stated that in the next classroom, he heard some…weird noises. Moans and such. When he opened the door, well, he saw clothes on the floor and not far from where the teacher’s table is, he saw two silhouette’s…um…I’m telling these to you because we want you to be careful. You class are the most respected class here in Western East High and we don’t want to ruin that reputation—“

            “Sir, are you implying that it might be one of us?” said John Scens, the Vice President of the class.

            “No, no, no! Of course not, John. I just want to warn you guys, okay?”

            “Sir, not because it happened in the next class, it means that it’ll happen in ours.” said Venessa, the class muse.

            “Yes, indeed. I’m so sorry for thinking such—“ Mister Robinson was cut off when Macy entered the classroom.

            “Well, Macy, dear. What happened in the meeting?” asked Mister Robinson, somehow surprised that it didn’t took longer than he thought.

            “Class 1-A isn’t a suspect of such obscenity last night.” said Macy simply before returning to her seat.

            The day ended with no such events except for little murmurs and rumors about the scene last night in the next classroom. But class 1-A paid no attention to such.

            Not until now…