prologue

"You don't know me ." I angrily screamed

"What do you mean I've been there for 14 years " my dad tried explaining himself in a calming tone .

"Where were you when I needed you most " i was getting annoyed at the fact that he thinks he can just pitch up one day in my life and we'll be one happy family .

"I was always there for you Jane " ugh . He is so pathetic .

"Lies . On the first day of school . When i had surgery . When mom died. Senior school . Graduation. When I started college . When I had competitions . So many life changing events and all I wanted was to have you there but you couldn't even give me that . You aren't a factor in my life . I tried to get you to change your ways but you were too damn stubborn . I wanted to babe able to come home knowingly I could count on you for support but no . You were absent from my life when I needed you there most ." I'm tired literally . I'm an emotional wreck . I was now sitting on the floor sobbing .

"I tried , i was busy " thats nice but i don't give a shit . Not anymore at least .

"Excuses ,excuses. You could've been there but you had better things to do didn't you ? I understand that much but why , why couldn't you you just fucking support me . All you had to do was stay ." Im soo angry with him he didnt want to stay and now this . As matter of fact im going to stop giving him the satisfaction that he wants . I'm going to stop crying and go at him with full force .

"Please don't go ." He tried to plea but i wasn't buying his facade . Im so over this .

"Oh so now you can talk when you want something you can miraculously find the courage and speak . No I'm done and through with your bull shit. You had so much opportunities to get to know me but you blew them all . Maybe this is the reason I'm so much of a fuck up because you ...." i looked at him as he cut me off , disgust evident . I'm sick of the whole back and forth now . It's time to stop .

"Jane don't finish that sentence . I command you to stop with this .." I'm no psychic but i can tell what he's about to say might as well save it cause its not going to change anything .

"This what huh? "Dad" is that what you want to be labelled as . Too fucken bad . You should've thought about that 20 years ago when you left . Good bye Eugene ." And with that i was out the door

________________________________________

A/N well that's a lot to process and guess what ... it's only the prologue . So like this is a bit of background info on what she went through . I'm not going to hint at any ideas I have in mind for this book just yet . On a lighter note though this book gets better trust me . I'll try and edit as much as possible and yeah .

Please vote and comment ❤

All rights reserved.

I hope something amazing happens in your life
Sherry😇