True Love: Start Of Something: Prologue:

Dedicated to  @katy0601, & @PerSalle_NCIS

Commander Steve McGarrett was left to his misery on his private beach after Catherine left him again, & for good this time. He was on his third beer, & he was trying not to cry, as he thought about what happened. He was ready to start his life, & it was taken away in one fail swoop. The Five-O Commander was pissed off at fate, & the bad luck that was bestowed on him.

There was a light breeze, as day was turning into night, & he couldn't hold in the tears anymore . & lets them out. It took almost six years to get to that point. Chin-Ho Kelly arrived at the house, & he felt so bad for his friend, Because he went to so much, The Handsome Lieutenant went outside, and found Steve in one of his chairs.

Steve saw Chin coming to him, & thought to himself, "Oh Shit, He'll see me cry", & he composed himself quickly, as his friend made his way to him, with a concerned expression on his face. Chin asks, "Are you okay, Steve ?", The Former Seal shook his head "no", & said this to him, as he surprised the handsome native.

"I had been lying to myself, As I was continuing my relationship with Catherine", He said, as he was getting emotional once again, He choked it back, & he continued on, by saying this. "I think we were both miserable, Cause we didn't want to admit it to ourselves, but Catherine emotionally abused me, After she retired from the Navy, & wasn't happy, But, When she started working with Billy Harrington, before he died, she was happy, as some tears fell down his face. "Sometimes, I don't think I deserve love", he sobbed out in response.

"You deserve love, I don't want to hear that again !", The Hawaiian Native exclaims in anger, which made the former seal scared, Chin apologized, & comforted with a hug, & calmed him with soothing words, & he confessed too quickly, "I love you, Commander Steven J. McGarrett", he winced, Cause he had planned to tell him, while they do something special.

"Really ?", The Hunky Man asked with a watery smile, as he got control of his emotions, Chin gave an emotional smile, & said, "Yes, I loved you since we reconnected at the Arizona Memorial six years ago", Steve responded with a kiss, They made out on the beach, til Steve lifted Chin in his arms, & they made their way back to Steve's house for a night of passion, heat, desires, & fun, that they will remember forever, as they continued to fuck each other.

They were kissing, as they got near the house, Steve put his new lover down, as he got his key down, Chin had a smirk on his face, as he felt him up. Steve blushed, Chin knew that he has something to work with, when it comes to sex.They resumed their "activities ", as soon as they got into the house, & closed the door in a hurry, cause they wanted to show their love to each other in a hurry.

"I love you, Chin", Steve said simply, as he smiled, The Handsome Asian smiled, & said, "I love you too, Babe", They both smiled, as  You Steve took his new lover in his arms once again, as they made their way to Steve's Bedroom, so they can get on with their night of fun, & spend the night together, & spend the night together.

Chin said, thinking to himself, as he cuddled close to Steve, "I am gonna show him what true love is, & I'll get him to trust again", He knew that he made the right choice in getting together with Steve, & they were kissing along the way to their desired spot, The Lieutenant has no doubt, about the new relationship he is about enter.

When they locked up the house, & got into Steve's Bedroom, They were looking at each other with such passion, & intensity. Chin wants Steve to feel comfortable, & be himself, as they experiencing intimacy every time, that they are together, He definitely want the former seal to feel special every time that he is around him.

They were stripping the other of their clothing, & caressing skin, Steve was amazed that Chin was made like this, He is gonna take a risk, & not be afraid ever again, & be happy once, & for all. The Five-O Commander is gonna protect what he has, til the day he dies, Chin was equally amazed, as he was enjoying himself.

The passion, & intensity got to them, & they groaning, & moaning, as they were making passionate love, Chin & Steve were matching thrust for thrust, as they both let out their release. They both knew that if they continue this relationship, things will be better than ever, & so will their lives.

Chin said, as he caresses his chest, & abs, "You are so sexy", They were sharing kisses in between, The Couple were very happy, as they have each other. Steve gasped, as he felt one of his nipples being pinched, & they were kissing passionately, & they fell asleep in each other's arms, & he was dreaming about the future.

The Next Morning, Chin decided to spoil his lover, as he watched him slept on, He decided that his hearty breakfast would be the perfect way to start, & he slid away from Steve, & headed for the kitchen. It was the first day of their relationship, & Chin can't wait to spoil Steve for the rest of his life, He was humming a little tune, as he started cooking, & getting everything ready for breakfast, & waits for Steve to join him.