Preteen life <3

Once upon a time there were this young ladies and they were the most popular girls in school. Well one day Ashley Cheeves came back from school and went to Alyssa Downwards house were Kenna Dixon was. They were planning in having a sleep over, just the three of them. Alyssa picked out almost all the activities while Ashley and Kenna were all ready getting bored and tiered, but it was only 10:37. Alyssa said "Kenna why don't you pick out something to do." Kenna goes "ok, thanks Alyssa." And Kenna wanted to eat popcorn, she made so much that the rest that that they couldn't eat they threw at each other.

After that it was 11:11 and a full moon, it was time to wish, Ashley wished for a million dollars$$$ , Kenna wished for a new puppy, and Alyssa wished for supper powers. After that Ashley wanted to go on Facebook and they made a chat room, and chatted. Until Ashley posted a picture of her self and then a girl commented and said you ugly, Ashley tooled Alyssa, and Kenna. So they all sended nasty remarks and when Ashley went home the next day she got grounded for summer because the girl that they sended nasty messages to each other, well her mom wanted to press charges on Ashley. But her dad didn't want that to happen so he fought to make shore Ashley wouldn't go to jail so the time that she was home Ashley's step mom made it seen like Ashley was in jail. Even if she was really at home, well it was time for Ashley to go to Cort on Monday. She went to jail that day for 12 months. The End;)