Mr And Mrs Dubey Os

Its a court..

One women was standing in bone and one young lady lawyer was standing beside her..

Another men was standing opposite to them in another bone and a young man was standing near him.

Judge was sitting between them.

Men name was harshad chopra.

Women name was preethi chopra.

Preethi was talking with lady lawyer.

Lady lawyer:- dont worry i will bring your husband to you ok..

Preethi:- thank you so much and what ever i did was in anger by seeing him with another women.

Lady lawyer:- thats what i am saying after he cheated you also you want to stay with him.

Preethi:- he is not only my husband but also a father for my 2 children..

Lady:- ok calm down i will make everything normal and before that i will make him realise your importance as wife in his life and your children.

Harshad:- sir help me ..i was anger at that time so, i put fake case on her and to hide my mistake also.

If i ask her to come with me she wont thats why.

Men:- first of all i hate you for cheating on your wife and kids and secondly i will try to win your side because you realised your mistake and wanting your wife back. but you are not ready to ask forgiveness from her wow!!!!

Harshad:- how can we mens ask forgiveness sir.

Men:- oye dont involve me by saying we mens and for your kind information not all will be like you, only few jerks like you brings we all mens are jerks..chii shame on you..

Judge:- lawyers are you ready with you information on this case and about your clients.

Lawyers:- yes sir..

Judge:- lets start our proceeding from lawyer mrs.ragini dubbey.

Ragini:- my lord as my client is innocent and she did not tried to kill her husband she just injured him lightly

Ravi dubbey:- objection my lord onces see at my client how many bandaids he is having, is it called little injury in your language mrs.dubbey and smiles little.

dubbey and smiles little