Mr. Doll, Mr. Doll

I've been obsessed in fairy tales all my life. You know, the typical plot. A damsel in distress stuck with her evil stepmother, a prince comes into the scene and saves the princess from her deathbed. I wondered if I, too, will have the same fate as the princesses from the stories. Will I be saved by my knight in shining armour? Will I get to experience the bliss of touching, the warmth of hugging, and the joy of laughing with someone? Will I ever?

No, because I got my whole life calculated in the tip of my fingers.

But, the formula can get wrong. As the parallel lines intersected, that's when I knew I was in for a ride--a ride which I'll never ever forget. A ride which will lead me to someone unexpected.

This is a story of how my calculated life got handled by fate.

Mr. Doll, Mr. Doll: A Nanatsu No Taizai Gowther Fanfiction
A Fanfic by yerimsji
Copyright © 2018

DISCLAIMER: I own none of the characters in the story (except for a few); only the plot. All of the characters' rights goes to Nakaba Suzuki and his team.

»»◎««

Author's note: Sometimes, I don't edit a certain chapter due to laziness, so I'd like to say sorry in advance. I'll work hard. So, yeah. Be careful for the upcoming typos and incorrect grammars. Thank you!~