2-D X Reader

It was morning.You walk to the alarm lazily hitting it though it still kept ringing,so you woke up and slammed it to the wall breaking it.

"uhhhh"you groan holding your head high your sigh heavy,you get out of bed and walk sluggishly over to your clothes and put them on,then brush your teeth and hair then walk downstairs carefully not to trip over the dogs and then made yourself some breakfast.You then went outside after washing your dish and opened the mailbox,As you looked you saw a letter you quickly opened it to see if it was your monthly bill but instead it was something even better so amazing you squealed and hoped up an down exited it was a letter from the band gorillaz and 2-D wanted you to join it.You couldn't believe what you've been given you jumped in the car and read it "hi names 2-D I heard you at a karaoke bar two days ago and thought your voice was great so I was thinking you should be my back up singer are address is 33rd ave,willowtree street hope to see you here (Y/N"you remembered meeting him that night told him how big a fan you where of his work,

you just couldn't help yourself but yell "YES"you then drive over and parked your car and opening the door running to the white little house  up in a hill.You knocked on the door"Russel someones at the door"you heard murdoc snickering as 2-D yelped "Russel can I get the door!" Russel sighed and said"ok D" you saw 2-D stand before you"hello (Y/N) glad you could join us come in"he lead you in and shut the door and locked it shut.You saw murdoc glaze up at you"why hello miss eh 2-D who she ya new Girlfriend?"your face brighten red you saw 2-D's have the same expression you did"n-no Murdoc she's not she's joining are band n-now um let's move on (y/N) ok"you nod your head as murdoc scoffed "whatever"you and 2-D sat in the studio and worked together on a song,after hours it was getting late and your eyes where dropping till you passed out.

(2-D's perspective)

(Y/N) passed out but I got her in time.I carried her to one of are guest rooms so she could rest Russel came in and put some blankets on her me and him decided to let her sleep,as we walked down the stairs me and Russel talked about how amazing her voice was."D she's perfect for the band"I node agreeing to everything he said"hey 2-D"Murdoc came in on the conversation"you lucky dog how'd you score up with a chick like that"2-D blushed"m-Murdoc where not a thing" he blushes he pins 2-D"umhm just wait next thing you two be doing is kissing each other"he snickers then walks away.Russel chases after him to have a talk with him.

(you)

You wake up to only feel something  heavy.You look to see 2-D sleep on you your face glows a bright red he woken up his black circlet eyes widen as for his face a deep shade of pink he spoke"s-sorry"he got off of you staring into your eyes.You stared back blinking"u-um what are you doing?" he turned his face to hide how much he was blushing"I-I came to check on you then I-I just feel asleep sorry (y/n)"you giggled "it's fine 2-D"you two look at each other then slowly lean close and kiss 2-D wrapped his long arms around you as you two where kissing ,Murdoc came in and said"I KNEW IT!" Russel ran and shut the door dragging Murdoc away leaving you two back at it kissing until you started making out.

THE END!!!

(I do not own the people)