Part 43 - I want you to want me

I look at you, reflected in the train window and glance at the countryside rushing by, and see the devilish glint in your eyes. You are a total tease, Mollie. You did it the other day when you labelled an instastory with 'heading North'. You knew everyone would think you were going to visit him, back at his usual base. Then you turned up in Hull to visit Nana. Thing is, Hull is up north. I didn't lie. It was suggestive, that's all.

I check my phone and see someone else is teasing now. It is a beautiful photo. A head shot from his recent photo shoot. That caption though...he knows what he's doing: 'What am I thinking?'. He knows how people will respond. I know how they will respond. I look at the comments and see exactly what I expected to – almost everyone has written my name. I'll bet he is thinking about me. I turn back to the window and see you raise one eyebrow.

I choose the icon on the phone for a new post and then scroll back through my photos to select the one I want to use. I type out a well-planned caption that makes it look like this is a work-related post. I see your head shot, AJ and I raise you a lingerie shot. Bet I know what you'll be thinking now, matey. I hit the post button and sit back, looking out the window, wondering how long the rest of the journey will take. I can't wait. Anticipation is the purest form of pleasure, I remind myself. Although, with all this instaflirting, I could go for some less-pure forms of pleasure. In the window I see my cheeks flush as I blush. I know what you're thinking, Mirror-Mollie. I look away and glance down at my legs, thighs encased in my leather trousers. I'm reminded of Anton and AJ saying they can't help but flirt when I'm wearing leather. Apparently, neither can I. This is going to be fun. I close my eyes and let my imagination run wild as the train rushes ever closer to my destination, and hopefully, my destiny.