Alison meets Collin

Hi,I'm Alexa and my BFF is Alison. Alison has EVERY core with my bf but she doesn't know I am dating him. Btw my bfs name is Collin. He is blonde, has glasses, kinda jerky, but a good bf. Anyways, I tell Alison that I am dating Collin later that day. After I told her about Collin she walks up to him and says, " You break her heart ❤️ I'll break your face." Allison is a great BFF that way.

Later on in the week
Collin calls my other friend Ashlyn and Allison bad names. I talk to him but it keeps on happening. I talked to Collin again and he lied to me about calling my bffs b*****s. And then Allison starts punching Collin! I say, " omg, what are you doing?!" But I was still a little mad at Collin so I just let her do it. Now everyone is spreading rumors about me and Collin. I feel bad but I think he deserved it.

Next week
Allison is still not talking to Collin. I respect her decision with not forgiving him but, it is hard to see this happening to the 2 people I love the most (other than my family). I wish they would just makeup. This makes me sad. But I have to deal with it. Allison wants me to be happy, but this makes me sad. So I guess I will talk to you later. Byyyyyyyyyeeeeee! !!!

To be continued..........