Friday 13th and the Baby Sitter

One day a young teen was watching some kids Mary age 9,  Daniel age 8, Susanna age 6, Ella age 6, and Abby age 3 and a baby named Benjamin. It was Friday and the baby sitter Emma was watching all of the children she looked up at the calendar and noticed it was the 13th FRIDAY THE 13TH Emma laughed so hard as the other kids were scared Mary asks why are u laughing at such a scary time and day Emma replies well there's nothing scary about it it's just a day people say is scary but it's not, Mary asks how is it not scary. Emma replies it's like any other Friday no need to worry and it's not like there's such thing as ghost. Now go run along and play. At 8:37 pm Emma gets a call from Ella's mom Ella's mom: Hello Emma I won't be able to pick up Ella she has to stay if that's ok? Emma: of course!! I love Ella but what's wrong u sound worried or hurt? Ella's mom: oh well AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Emma: Lana LANA answer me is everything ok!!!! Ella's mom: Emma I I I....... Emma: what's wrong talk to me:( please Ella's mom: I'm here but he's gone... Emma: ok who who is gone Lana talk to me Ella's mom: a guy walked up and.... Emma: yes and what? Ella's mom: and reached into the window and stabbed my husband…....…emma are u there Emma can u talk to me your my only  hope please!!!!  

One hour later Ella's mom calls again. Emma it's me Lana Ella's mom. Emma: yes? are u ok? Ella's mom: yeah but u hung up why? Emma: oh Ella went outside without asking she said someone scary looking drug her down stairs but she's little she wouldn't know what happened. Ella's mom: OMG Emma!! Emma: yes? Ella's mom: it's him the guy he's here again Emma help me please. Emma: I I can't I have other kids with me. Ella's mom: Emma I need u to do something. Emma: ok what is it? Ella's mom: lock the kids inside go in the basement lock yourself in there there's a women outside your house stay in the house do u understand me Emma? Emma: yes I I do I'm in the basement and kids are in the playroom up stairs is that ok? Ella's mom: yes for now it is but be careful. Emma: ok bye got to go. Ella's mom: bye.....

The End make sure to read number 2