The birth of ywereuborn

Greetings, adored Bornts.

Before you begin reading this story, I would like to say that this story is not meant for everyone, and might not be for you.

I apologize for saying that with a tinge of cruelty.

But if you will sit with me and hold space for my crap story, thank you.

Of course, I do not mean when I said crap. I hold this book in high regards.

Anyway, we have a set of rules that are needed to be controlled during your reading.

I will blow things out of proportions, so here are the 3 rules to follow while reading this book:

DO NOT trust anyone.

Once in awhile, we fool ourselves by making assumptions about people. When one does a good thing, our conscious assumptions as well are in a short cut— "Ay, good person 'to."

Siguro naman you encountered someone saying, "But I saw it with my own eyes" and still have mistaken what they saw.

The point here is, you only thought you know what you saw.

But if there are two bowls of white grains on a table, where one is salt and the other is sugar, how would you know which one is the salt and which one is the sugar?

Ever heard of, "The Devil Comes Cloaked as an Angel of Light?"

Yes. Digest that.

Avoid being fooled by a fool.

DO NOT believe everything.

Do you love games? Because I love playing. Shall we play, adored Bornts? The mechanics is only simple. All you have to do is to unhear what you heard, unsee what you saw, unfeel what you felt, and unthought what you thought.

Do not believe me, either.

DO NOT love the characters.

Do take note that there is a blurring line between reality and fiction. While reading this story, normalize not romanticizing any of the characters. All characters in this story have flaws (I mean, who doesn't???), however, some flaws could be unnatural flaws— be it negative behaviors with destructive viewpoints that aren't supposed to be romanticized.

"Paano po kung favorite ko 'yung red flag sa chicken joy?"

Congrats, you're a spicy lover!

But if you're pertaining to humans, please, NO.

Don't joke around that you're colorblind either if you find those walking red flag characters attractive. First, that's a serious illness. Second, we don't tolerate here.

If you won't stop romanticizing them, fine,

I will make you hate them.

That's my slap.

DISCLAIMER
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

WARNING
Warning readers of distressing content this book might contain. The content can potentially harm the reader mentally, triggering stressful episodes, panic attacks, depression, anxiety, etc. Approach my book on right headspace.

INSPIRED FROM
The book's concept was inspired from The Gifted. Not a single plot from the movie is copied in this book.

BOOK STATUS
Start date: October 4, 2022
Status: On-going
End date: — - —