Beginning

Johnson: I... I thought they were gone? I thought this... Is just a legend?
Olivia: Me too! Dragons! They destroy our City!!
Johnson: Don't worry Olivia, I'm gonna find that dragon, Cut his head off!

*This happens on Tirdas at 5:20 PM, 23rd of July, 200,000 BCE*

Many people died because of the Dragon. They lived peacefully because they thought the Dragon was gone. But they are not, they are not prepared to fight it. 2 days later Johnson come to Farengar. The expert at Magic.

Farengar: Who are you?
Johnson: I'm Johnson from Winterhold. The Dragon attacked us. We are not prepared to fight it.
Farengar: Then why should i help you?
Johnson: I see this Dragon coming here. Many guards chased the Dragon and they say it was going south. Then our master did not know anything. He was going to this town Whiterun when he saw a Dragon flying. He tried to shoot is with a bow but failed and got eaten.
Farengar: Are there any witnesses?
Johnson: Yes, Three Whiterun guards going to Riverwood. They say our master got eaten by a huge Dragon. They come to our town and saw it completely destroyed. Those three guards said they were almost got eaten when one of them attacked the dragon and fly away
Farengar: Good, sit here for a couple of minutes, Until they come okay?
Johnson: Sure.

*16 minutes later*

Guard 1: Farengar!? Dragon attack Winterhold! And the Dragon is coming this way!!
Guard 2: Yes! Farengar!*Panting* We are almost got eaten
Guard 3: Come on quick! Prepare the troops here and send some builders to create Winterhold again!
Farengar: Sure.
Johnson: Look, guys thanks for your help without you I am dead now. Thanks for coming to Winterhold and attacked the Dragon.
Guard 3: You're welcome, Sir. Now! Let us move .
Farengar: Wait Boys. Just rest a little bit okay? We cannot success if you are all tired.
Guard 1,2,3: Yes! sir.
Farengar: Good.

*4 hours later and Farengar says to come at the Center of Whiterun at 5:30 PM*