Lovers

The sun shone in the summer sky - clear and the shade of baby blue. Every now and then the painting would be slashed by a bird soaring through the sky, but the earth would still again.

Brad watched from the kitchen window as Tristan pulled himself out the pool. His hair was slicked back and his trunks stuck to his body. He bent down to pick up a towel, clenching his muscles on the way.

Brad let out a sigh.

"Why do I have to be so inferior to him?" He thought miserably as he gazed longingly at his boyfriend.

As if Tris could hear his thoughts, his head jerked up and he stared through the window, his eyes connecting with Bradley's. Blue to brown. Ice freezing chocolate in its gaze.

An easy smile was placed upon Tristan's face as he took in the view before him.

Brad, standing perfectly.

His curls were messy from the many times he had nervously ran his hand through them. His eyes, smouldering in his face.

Tristan dropped the towel purposely, knowing he was the centre of Brads focus, and bent down to pick it up, making sure not to bend his knees.

He slowly straightened himself back up and seductively gave Brad a slow, lazy wink as he strolled away, heading for the shower.

Back in the kitchen, Brad was sweating, but it had nothing to do with the sweltering heat outside.

He had a mischievous thought and smirked to himself.

"He thinks he can tease me like that and get away with it?"

The boy slipped through the house, sliding his feet along the floor, trying to be silent.

He heard the water of the water of the shower running as he slowly turned the knob on the bathroom door.

He was engulfed in steam as he entered the room.

A gleam could be seen in his eye as he prised open the shower door,

eyes not leaving the blondes body as he stepped into the shower.

Water cascading down bodies.

Moans filling the room.

Pants.

Groans.

Sweat.

Two boys.

Stumbling out of the shower, madly giggling.

They took turns gently drying each other, dressing and combing hair before stepping out into the sun, hands clasped, fingers intertwined, feet in time with each other, walking down the road towards their favourite restaurant, The Grove.

On their journey back, Brad's head was tucked onto Tristan's shoulder as they strolled along the path.

"Bradley?" Tristan whispered to the other boy.

"Yes, baby?"

"I love you." He stated simply.

This made Brad's heart melt. He felt like he was soaring through the sky, lying on a cloud, infinite, invincible, with Tris at his side.

"I love you too. More than anything. I swear to god, if you ever left me...I don't...I don't know what I would do."

At this moment he choked up and had to stop walking.

Tristan noticed the tear in Brad's eye and caught it before it could fall.

"Brad, baby! Don't think like that!" He cupped the smaller boys chin in his hand, and locked eyes. "I would never leave you. I could never leave you."

Brad tried to look away but Tristan held him steady.

"You mean the world to me. Without you I'm not Tristan Evans. I'm just a boy. A lost boy, if you like. I can't describe the pain I feel when I see you cry."

Brad finally sniffled his last, and became calm.

He looked deep into Tristan's eyes before leaning up on his toes, and sealing his lips with a kiss.

It was slow, tender. With mouthes open slightly to allow for more movement. The kiss was perfect, it wasn't rushed or heated, but loving and gentle.

Pulling away, Tris looked into Brad's eyes one more time before slowly bending down, with one knee on the ground.

The sun was setting around them: the birds were tweeting and twittering in the trees. A dog could be heard barking in the distance.

"There was one more thing I had planned for tonight, if you don't mind."

Brad's breath caught in his throat as his mind raced.

"Tris..." He whispered.

"Bradley Will Simpson, I cannot imagine a life without you in it. I cannot imagine an existence where you aren't by my side. I can't think of the pain I would be in if I didn't have you."

"Oh Tris!"

"Brad, I love you more that words can describe. Will you please honour me by being my husband?"

"Yes! Yes Tris! Of course!"

"Thank you. I mean it you know."

"I know baby." Brad said soothingly.

"And I love you. More than you could ever imagine."

Tristan gracefully got to his feet and pulled a white velvet box out of his pocket.

He took out a gold ring and carefully slid it upon Brad's finger.

"Come on now, let's go home." Tris whispered to Brad and snaked his arm around his waist, guiding him home, to their little house.

//

//

{A/N}

hey!! so this is the first fanfic ive ever posted so no hate pls&thx :) hope you guys liked it? feedback would be nice :)

-Annie x x