Night shift

It all happen when Robert stood up to a customer and they almost got to a fight but the manger was there and got to stop it before it got out of hand. since that day Robert started to see that somebody was starting to fellow him everywhere. it when on for few months. until he want to work one night and got this weird call from somebody but nobody answer he keep saying hello, hello, hello but nobody at all but then he heard the person hang up the phone. somebody keep calling him throughout the whole night until his shift was over. He was getting ready to go home. so he was turning off all the lights of the store than Robert was heading to the door to go outside to his car but he notice that there was a car outside with its headlights on and somebody was in there. Than it drives off. the next night was the night he will never forget or the last night he will ever lived. Robert felt that something was going to happen to him. he told his friend Chris about it. Chris worked with him at the night shift too but this night he asked for the night off. so, it was just Robert that night. the night came and Robert was working. He kept hearing weird stuff outside but he saw that it was just some kids outside messing around.