my very frist boyfriend

Okay so I had my frist boyfriend when I was only 11 years old.  I know you guys are thinking 11 is too young to date and have a boyfriend and you're right but I didn't care when I was 11 and nethier did my boyfriend Bradley.  we just did whatever we wanted. I came over to his house alot. we would swim and eat pops and watch tv together until one day I knocked on his door and he answered hey babe I can't hang out today srry my dad says I have to cook dinner for everyone.  he sighs and adds after I clean up after the dog. I say I can help out Bradley my dad just dropped me off and u know how late he works.  Bradley says ur not cleaning up after my dog but u can help cook dinner.  I'll be back. he smiles and acts all happy and then leaves. i watch him cleaning up after his dog feeling sorry for him. after we cooked dinner together and watched tv and just relaxed until his dad enters the room and turns off the tv saying hi Ashley.  I say oh hello tom. my dad dropped me off I was gonna hang out with sarah but idk were she is. Bradley says dad may we help u? his dad says as a Matter of fact Bradley yes u can help me clean up the pool. I just sit there and stare at tom again feeling bad for my boyfriend.  Bradley says okay go start on it then I'll be there when I wanna be there he sounds angry and turns back on the tv. im with my girlfriend dad. bye. tom says okay Ashley is incarge though and u will clean up later tonight then. we keep watching tv as Bradley leans in and kisses me . my frist kiss. then we cleaned up the pool and went swimming and ate pops. a few months have past and one day at school I saw Bradley in the principal's office in huge trouble being yelled at. he threw glass at the principal and it missed her then he got expelled and sent home. his dad yelled at him . he got grounded so I still went over to his house but I was only allowed to hang out with sarah and ally and zack. I played video games with sarah in the basement.  Bradley comes and jumps infront of the tv babe cook me dinner! I say are ur hands broken? sarah laughs.  Bradley kicks the tv breaking the game. I said make me dinner! I yell if ur so hungry why don't u go kill a cat for dinner! Sarah laughing really badly.  he trys to make me help out now like I live here and hes the guest. I sigh and say what's up with my boyfriend? sarah u shouldn't put up with him.  one day he kicked his dads knee and that was the last time I saw him . ; ( .