The Avalanche

Haha i wrote this in 5th grade i was going through my old things and found a book of my writings so i thaught i would upload it on here! (btw 2nd part of step up 2 spin off is comin soon! maybe even today :D)

"Fear struck as suddenly I the sound of snow tumbling down the mountain. I turned around and to my surpirse it was an avalanche. At first i thaught I was delusional, but as the sound grew I knew it was real. I thaught i might have a chance to out run it, so i bent my knees to make my skis go faster, but i soon realized it was hopeless. The nest thing I knew i was being pummbled and pushed by snow. Then i must of passed put becaise i remember opening my eyes and just being thankful that i am still alive. Then i tried to move..., but my foot was stuck. I tried to pull free, but it was no use. Then i remembered i had a pickaxe on my utility belt. I grabbed it then started hitting the mixture of ice and snow my foot was buried under. Finally I got my foot out, and began limping to my sled that i rode out to this Arctic mountain. Once I reached the sled, i jumped on, and yelled "Mush!"

"The dogs began to run. Then suddenly they stopped. I remembered they haven't eaten it days. I decided that I would have to walk. It was days untill i saw living civilation. I thaught i was not going to make it, untill i reached a small village."

"You are an incredible man sir." The repoter told the most famous avalanche survivors in the world.

"This interview was great. Thank you for you're time."

The End!