Attack of The Night: Things that Fell From the Sky!

Your name is [Name] [Surename]. Your about 16 years old, living in apart of California. You decided to go with your cousin, Rae, back to London for about a month or longer. She was delighted to have you come with her.

You remembered that her fiancé was in Africa taking care of childeren. You wondered why she didn't go with him considering she was a nurse. She mention him wanting to volunteer, so she wanted you to come with her for some company and some time to spend with each other.

The night before you were suppose to leave you and Rae were getting your stuff togehter and into your bags. "So, [Name], getting excited for the big day tomorrow?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm pretty excited to go over to London. I'm going to take lots of pictures for everyone over here." you smiled.

"Oh, your going to love the stores and cafés around the area there so packed when it around New Years. Usually it nice and calm. The people are nice too, but, [Name], I want you to be careful too. There are some bad people at night, some people have been getting robbed and beaten pretty badly." she said sternly, looking through your closet.

You blinked over at her, "You should have told me that. Now I don't think I want to go anymore."

She looked over at you, "I didn't say it was going to happen to you, I just want you to be careful, ok? Besides the town has been having more police around at night."

"Well that makes me feel safe..." you said, rolling your eyes. "Well I"m glad." she said,  not picking up the sarcasm.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, "Girls, are you done?"

"Almost, Dad! Come in." you said looking back at your bags, making sure you had everything. Your father stepped into the room looking around, "Wow it looks like your packing for college. Rae, when did you say you guys were coming back?"

She stopped folding for a minute before turning to him, "For about two months. Dont worry, [Name] will be fine. She already does good on her own. If she wants she can finish school down there with me."

Your dad sighed, "I'm just not used to having her gone this long or so far away either. It's not that I don't trust you, Rae, I mean you're twenty-two years old. I think you can take care of yourself, it's just that-!"

She cut him off, "I get it! Don't worry I won't let her out of my sight. I'll treat her like my own daughter"

"Longs as I have fun I'm good with it." you said, zipping up your bags, "But don't worry, Dad, I'll be fine. I'll call you every night, depending on the time over here."

You both hugged each other lovingly, while Rae stood on side pouting, "I want some love too, you guys!" You both laughed and opened your arms for her.

"I really am going to miss you both." He said smiling sadly. You gave the same smile, "Don't worry, remember I'll be with her and I'll call you the minute we land."

He nodded and let go of you both and coughed, "Well both of you get a goods night rest your going to need it in the morning, got that?" You both nodded as he shut the door saying, "Good night."

"Good night." you both said.

"Well I think you're all set for tomorrow, [Name]. So just go get some z's we have a ten hour on that plane!" she grinned. You groaned and muttered, "Jet lag... " She giggled while leaving the room, "I know very troublesome, so get some rest, [Name]."

 You changed and climbed into bed thinking of all of the things you were going to do tomorrow. "Hopefully start something new and excting..." you muttered before drifting off to sleep.