2nd memory(My childhood friend)

Jin Ha's POV

(When I was born in September 12, 2001 my family who lived in China for 3 years moved in South Korea so my mom and dad can raise my oppa and I well, that's what my parents thinks, my parents thought that Gwangju is a great place, in there we met the Cha family who has their 3rd generation genius son Cha Eun Woo, I grew up with him even though he always play with my Oppa and dongsaeng I like him since he is a friend, Eun woo hates me though, I love to play and eat and sleep I was a total opposite of him so we never really get along, we always end up in the same school, and in the same section, there I slowly fell for him, especially at the time when my clumsiness occurred, I was running around the classroom when the teacher left then I stepped on an eraser and I was about to stumble and hit the floor but then he caught me like prince caught a princess, ever since then I've liked him, since he is a calm, smart and a totally composed person I made him my lackey I was a total opposite of him of course I have my own way to make him fall in love for me. It was the start of August year 2013, late August will start and so is our middle school life, the start of my middle school, every night I can't sleep right because I was thinking of him and only him, then in the middle of the night 1 am in the 13th day of August I heard a noise coming from a car, when I came to check he's already getting in the car, I remember it clearly that I ran so fast, that I fall down the stairs my mom and brothers woke up to come and check the noise that I made, then they saw me crying, lying on the floor, that day I felt like everybody will leave me so I should just not trust someone at all)

*The night before our moving day

Jin Ha: Eomma, Jin Ho, Oppa JALJA!

Jin Young: Aiyo aiyo are you that nervous?

Jin Ha: Of what?

Jin Ho: Of us moving, we all know that you like Eun woo hyung-nim 

Jin Ha: Aiyoo I am not, I totally forgot about that bastard!hmph *shutting the door loudly

Jin Ho: Will noona be fine?she felt really bad when hyung-nim left

*The day of the "moving to Seoul"

Eomma: Is everything packed? are you all ready? We are going to Seoul!

Jin Young: why are you so excited? 

Eomma: waeyo? are you not? it's seoul after all, Jin Ha-ya have you contacted Eun woo?

Jin Ha: why would I? I lost contact of him like years ago.

Eomma: Araso, Kaja kaja. Ajussi to Seoul!

*In the car 

Jin Young: Yah Jin Ha you have to contact him or else it will be awkward between the family 

Jin Ha: Why does it have to be me!

Eomma: Ai shut up you'll scare the driver away!can you two just be friendly and have peace!

Jin Ho:Eomma you're so loud I'm sleeping 

Eomma:Aigoo mianhae my baby go to sleep now. 

*Jin Young and Jin Ha laughs 

*When they arrived in Seoul in their house the Cha family who once was their neighbor welcomes them as a neighbor again.  It has been 3 years since Eun woo and Jin Ha saw each other. 

*Jin Ha was the last person who come down in the car. 

Eomma: Aigoo aigoo it has been so long Eun woo-ya

Eun woo: Yes it has been *smiles

Eomma: Yah Jin young where's Jin Ha?

Jin Young: She's helping the workers prepare the house